Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ugly!

[/QUOTE]His brother Dick helped in the design. [/QB][/QUOTE]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
      And even if you wanted to play that thing, how could you? I mean, you'd have a dick under your arm all night... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can just hear it now... "Is that a guitar in your hands or are you glad to see me?"

"Uhh..." face flushes with embarrassment, "It's a guitar..." [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

These would be the perfect guitars for GWAR to use on tour. I can see it now...they would have them rigged up to spew semen on the crowd! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brian

Comment

Every single time those pics are posted here (I think we're in double digits) I think to myself, what kind of microscopic-peenie guy would want to make a phallic symbol less symbolic? Then after that, I grab a sharp stick and poke it in my ear to punish my brain for such thoughts and then I go have a beer.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

And even if you wanted to play that thing, how could you? I mean, you'd have a dick under your arm all night... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube:
              it was designed by Hugh G. Rection.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BWAHAHAHA! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007:
                These would be the perfect guitars for GWAR to use on tour. I can see it now...they would have them rigged up to spew semen on the crowd! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brian
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That would take spotlight time away from Oderus' Cuttlefish tho!

Balsac's Jackson Kelly was pretty sweet. The one with the baby arm for the whammy bar.

Comment

Working...
                X