Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you do?

"Don't drink - don't smoke, what do you do?"

"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do? "
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Adam Ant - "Goody Two Shoes"

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by metafaza:
        Any ideas how to deal with this?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Turn off the monitor after you hit "record" maybe?
        I dunno.
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I do something similar. I use Cubase, so i put the mouse pointer over the rec button, turn the monitor off and then just click. Of course i record using punch in, so i can first hear some of the stuff 'til i get to the part i start playin'.

Hope it helps.
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
          EMG's
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Read his first sentence; he already has EMGs.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope. "What do you do? Same as you do." It's a song on the band's first self-titled album that came out in 1991. They broke up in the late '90s. They had songs that ranged from ballads to heavy stuff, very Beatles-like. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Galactic Cowboys?
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope. "What do you do? Same as you do." It's a song on the band's first self-titled album that came out in 1991. They broke up in the late '90s. They had songs that ranged from ballads to heavy stuff, very Beatles-like. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was just riffing on my own, but with your clue it sounds like you're talking about E'Nuff Z'Nuff, and for that sir, you should grab a hammer and smash your pinky-toe 5 times. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

But in all actuality, you're safe because E'Nuff Z'Nuff, for some reason unbeknownst to me, are still out there.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

No, it's not Enuff 'Z Nuff. I couldn't stand them. The band I'm talking about came from Florida, awesome band! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] To give you a hint, I've got their second album cover tattooed upside down on my chest. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/...m/61df8948.jpg

Comment

Err..... Saigon Kick?
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                      Err..... Saigon Kick?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You win! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:

"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do? "
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shoot the hostage.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X