Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Iraq. WMD Found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Iraq. WMD Found?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html

Recent news, looks like there is some form of WMD's in Iraq.

Re: Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Iraq. WMD Found?

wow fox news...I'd sooner believe news from charlie manson than from fox news...they spin everything so hard its not even funny [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Fair and Balanced Links from around the globe.
      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/138/...erve_ag:.shtml

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/wor...251511,00.html

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackage...0&section=news

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2939644

http://www.lnreview.co.uk/links/001838.php

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/I...528393,00.html
      =====
      It never ceases to amaze me. People bash FOX News, then turn on CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or BBC News. Like they are getting less spin, lol..

It's. All. Spin.

FOX is the counter-balance to the extreme liberal slant of virtually every US News outlet. This is why conservatives OWN talk radio, and Air America is choking on its own bile.

Don't limit yourself to one point-of-view, if you want the truth (which usually lies somewhere between FOX and CNN).
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

dumbest thing i've read/heard all week. congrats.

Originally posted by IommiChild:
        wow fox news...I'd sooner believe news from charlie manson than from fox news...they spin everything so hard its not even funny [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww:
          dumbest thing i've read/heard all week. congrats.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sums it up pretty well.

Comment

I'm sure the Democrats will say its a political move and was planted by the Republican party [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There is more of that stuff...its in Syria and Iran tho, they had plenty of time to move anything that they had before the US went in Iraq.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

That may well be true, but I still wouldn't be surprised if they found a large cache in Iraq eventually. It's a big country with a lot of desert, and it's pretty easy to hide most anything under a big pile of sand.

Those who say there were no WMDs because we haven't found them yet are naive. Those who claim they're planted by the US are even more naive; if Bush wanted to plant WMDs to vindicate his reason for invading Iraq, don't you think it would have happened fairly soon after the invasion, before he took all this flak for them not being there? If you don't give Bush that much credit, give Cheney
              credit for brains at least!

They could still be there, and this was no plant.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I planted them.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                  I planted them.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I KNEW IT!!!

Drip you rotten, stinkin', no-good-commie-pinko-bastad. I'll bet you've got all my left socks, too!
                  [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Comment

Just heard the following lead-in on ABC news radio, "The discovery of Sarin gas in Iraq is not the smoking gun that indicates the presence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq." Come again?
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

In order for it to be a 'smoking gun'...

1. It must be in a large warehouse, the warehouse clearly marked as 'WMD Storage Facility' in Arabic, French, Russian, German, and English.

2. There must be at least 6000 neatly stacked munitions clearly labeled as 'WMD' in Arabic, French, Russian, German, and English.

3. Saddam must make an appearence on Late Night with David Letterman, admitting ownership of the 'alleged' WMD. He must also state, for the record, that France, Germany, and Russia had nothing to do with it. In addition, he must sing a duet with Paul Shaffer, 'Just the Two Of Us'.

4. The 'alleged' corpes of at least 30,000 US servicemen and women must be shipped to Tehran for independant confirmation of potential WMD exposure. The Iranians will have 10-15 years to publish their results.

5. Ted Kennedy must set his beer down long enough to read the Iranian report.

6. The UN must admit that they are incompetent boobs, and really wanted Saddam to win so the French could afford to finish construction on their new elderly-free beach homes.

7. Monkeys must fly out of the butts of the following people; Kofi Annan, Chirac & Putin, Tiny Tim, Capt. Kangaroo, and the entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir of 1978.
                      ------
                      Only when these seven conditions are met will the UN consider forming a review panel to discuss the viability of drafting a Security Council brief, and the brief must br drafted by someone related to Kofi Annan.
                      ------
                      Don't hold your breath, unless it is WMD - then holding our breath might not be such a bad idea.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] at Nor [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Great post!
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

The funniest thing I saw during Desert Storm, back in 1990, was the "baby food plant" incident. Remember that? We had bombed some weapons plant in Iraq. Then the media showed footage from a Baghdad TV station. There were workers walking around the plant and the back of their uniforms said...

Iraq
                          Baby Food Plant

IN ENGLISH!!!!!

Gee, that sure fooled everyone, huh?
                          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                            In order for it to be a 'smoking gun'...

1. It must be in a large warehouse, the warehouse clearly marked as 'WMD Storage Facility' in Arabic, French, Russian, German, and English.

2. There must be at least 6000 neatly stacked munitions clearly labeled as 'WMD' in Arabic, French, Russian, German, and English.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It would be funny if it weren't so sad but a college prof ('nuf said) on that radio spot said pretty much just that, "This isn't a big deal. It might be a big deal if there were a few thousand of them. The insurgents didn't even know they had a chemical shell because it wasn't marked as such (one wonders how he knows that)." [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                              5. Ted Kennedy must set his beer down long enough to read the Iranian report.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now you're just being unrealistic.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X