Latest nutritional research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest nutritional research

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies:

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans, Australians, British, or Canadians.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans, Australians, British, or Canadians.

3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans, Australians, British, or Canadians.

4. The Italians drink large amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans, Australians, British, or Canadians.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans, Australians, British, or
    Canadians.

6. The Polish drink a lot of Vodka, eat a lot of perogies, cabbage rolls and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans, Australians, British or
    Canadians.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently is what kills you.
    Hail yesterday

Re: Latest nutritional research

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, english that's were it is

Comment

Damn foreigners [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Does that include French Canuckistanians, or just those who speak English? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Exactly how many cases of cancer are caused by the chemical in sausage? It seems that the krauts eat sausage whenever they can, but I've heard quite few cases in which patient dies of cancer caused by sausage chemical.

Comment

So why are we the ones with so many heart attacks and such? Is it becuase we don't exercise very much? Is it McDonalds? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's the language [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Cancer - McDonald's
            Heart Attacks - Wanton Fucking [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I can't imagine fucking a wanton. Wouldn't those things burn? They're pretty hot.

Comment

You're thinking Wonton [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Yeah, I know. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The Man has made me Fat..... He Hate Me!

Comment

Who is "The Man" and why are you eating him? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Because Americans only sit on their asses [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and don't excercise.

Comment

I sit on my ass to play guitar, I sit on my ass to put up messages on this board, I sit on my ass to drive two hours to a decent guitar store, I sit on my ass at work so I can buy guitar stuff. Let's face it, guitars are killing us. I like it that way.

Comment

Exercise is the way. Screw those low carb diets. This is why I'm getting into Martial Arts. Death metal guitar playing helps too. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn the Man! Down with Whitey. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X