Disgusting TV commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting TV commercials

Anybody seen the one for a laundry detergent....some dude is about to jump on his bed when they freeze frame right when he's hovering over the bed...the announcer intones "BODY SOIL!" and you see the whole nice white sheet erupt in this gross, disgusting, seething mass of green & grey junk, oozing & bubbling like some sort of hellish lava field....bleaggghhhh! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

I guess you have to buy that particular detergent if you don't want BODY SOIL on your sheets! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Disgusting TV commercials

Yeah, my wife and I joke about that commercial a lot, especially when we get some of our own body soils on the bed. Honestly though, if you could see the amount of dead skin on your bed, you would probably have ocd when it came to washing your sheets.

Comment

Yeah that's a sick one, but the two that really get on my nerves are the Kleenex WetWipes or whatever, where they show an assload of...asses [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and say "Feeling "not so fresh"?"

And the A-1 Steak Sauce commercial where the guy's lapping up the leftover A-1 off his plate like a dog, and they have the mic RIGHT IN HIS FACE so you hear him slurping. That's as annoying as someone smacking bubblegum in your ear [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

There used to be a commercial for a magazine called Lucky, where the announcer got to the part about "just write Cancel on the bill, and you'll never get Lucky again" [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      Puh-fucking-leeze. That's a lame-ass way of trying to sneak a snide comment into an advertisement.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I used to work with this kid who had really bad Eczema (sp?). This poor kid looked like a brown alligator. Well, he was black, and our facility's beds have white sheets. When he got out of bed, there would be a brown, body-shaped stain on the sheets. Pretty gross. And that is not even a commercial!

Comment

I was watching one of those "real TV" shows, and they showed footage of a man shooting his pregnant wife in the stomach, then police gunned him down!! All to a freakin' cock-rock soundtrack while the host cracked jokes. This was on at like 3 in the afternoon!! Compared to that, who cares about Janet's tit?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
            I was watching one of those "real TV" shows, and they showed footage of a man shooting his pregnant wife in the stomach, then police gunned him down!! All to a freakin' cock-rock soundtrack while the host cracked jokes. This was on at like 3 in the afternoon!! Compared to that, who cares about Janet's tit?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you serious [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ? That's some sick shit!

Comment

Working...
            X