I hate shipping companies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate shipping companies.

Looks like they're the same everywhere on the goddamn planet. I bought a 5150 2 off ebay, it was given to Hermes (a German company like Fed Up) on Tuesday and was supposed to arrive within three days.
    They do have online tracking on their website, and as of today, 2 AM, it hadn't moved one inch. Now it's noon here, and the tracking stuff tells me there is no package with that tracking number. What the FUCK?!
    It hasn't arrived here, it's not likely that it will arrive today because today is a holiday in Germany, and I heard nothing from anyone - neither the seller nor the company. If they fucked up, I'm going to kill somebody. Nevermind. Just venting.
    [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Re: I hate shipping companies.

Thats fucked up. Don't worry about venting about this. It's a pretty nerve wrecking experience having an item you just spent tons of cash on in the hands of a company who could care less. Hope it works out for you [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Likely the holiday messed it up or an employee. I've had this happen with shipper here.. I believe it was Fed EX. It should be scanned in the system and it may take a day to update the system info. Did you call them to straighten them out? Sit tight, it'll probably take a couple more days.

Comment

The line is blocked all day. I wrote quite an angry email, though, and I hope for them that they know by tomorrow. Nervewrecking is quite the word for it... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, that sucks!

That's what I hate about buying stuff online... Now I'm even more happy that my Boss GT-5 which I got from eBay arrived savely and in time delivered by Hermes.

Good luck, man, and be sure to give them lots of shit if they don't get their stuff together! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
          X