Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A SERIOUS topic from me for once... neighborhood crime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A SERIOUS topic from me for once... neighborhood crime...

To people like you...

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
      Ehhhh, our flag is still stuck in our garden. I guess my family is a bunch of lazy asses. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought YOU were gonna pick up and bag all the flags for the cops! What happened?
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Lazy breeds lazy. I also don't have the latex gloves... and it's Victoria Day Monday, so I won't get into work to get gloves until Tuesday at the earliest.

My mom IS going to bring my photos to the police after we get them printed... I think. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
          I think an explanation on "loose soil" might shed light on the whole thing. What kind of criminal or vandal gives a shit about soil in general? [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DUH! Loose soil means it's easy to leave footprints, which, as anyone knows, the FBI can ID you from your footprint because of the electronic markers placed in the sole of every pair of shoes and the slightly varying design of each sole of each pair of shoes - those New Balance 606's only all look the same to the untrained eye, but once they run a scan through the FBI's database, they can find out exactly who that exact pair of shoes was sold to, and then kick your door in.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It reminds me of the time me and my drunken buddies decided that the elastic ball our one friend had been amassing since childhood just had to be set free.

So in the wee hours of the morning we tied one end to a telephone poll and proceeded on a quest to see how far this puppy would stretch.

It went for blocks and blocks (Going down hill)then all of the sudden in the silence of night you could hear this shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whishhhhhhhhh! Friggin thing snapped and whizzed right by our heads.

It was funny for a couple drunk/stoned 16 year olds and I'll bet the next morning there were a few people scratching their heads at the mile of elastic bands. :lol
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I also agree that it is probably drunk high school kids just being stupid. Maybe they'll hold your solar lights hostage and ask for more beer for ransom?
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

sorry about the headaches, but i was involved in enough "impaired" hyjinx for 20 people's lives and this has got that written all over it.
                gets me a little misty eyed thinkin' about it.-lol

hope it does not come back to you again though.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Dude , your city , town or whatever is surveying your area for road / sewer renevations. those markers are the same ones I have in my lawn and my neighbors lawn and his neighbors lawn and so on . You have those flags in your area and unfortunately you also have some stupid fags in your area ....purely coincidential. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Nobody leaves 'calling cards' for lawn lamps.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Just Cop instinct and knowledge ....you wouldn't undestand [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Shit, you call that "crime"? I've had three neighbors MURDERED in as many years. You really believe that the police are going to fingerprint for $100 worth of vandalism? Or the FBI is going to give a shit who walked through your loose soil? I'm moving to your town!!
                    [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Shit , me too..

at least you have soil in your town...Cleveland doesn't have soil... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I bet the "keep off" and "loose soil" were already written on those flags when the idiots grabbed them off the back of a DWP truck right after they finished their bottle of Strawberry Hill under the freeway, and right before they walked down your street stealing a handful of crap and bumping into a birdfeeder.

Comment

I wondered what happened to all of my flags. And that explains the funny lights in the back of my car. I went out drinking last night with some friends and none of us can remember what happened after we left the bar. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, that's pretty wierd. Sounds like high school kids to me.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

WAIT!! I know what happened!! A race of small Aliens that fly an orange flag landed in your neighborhood, followed closely by their enemies, the "green flag" aliens. They are here to mine our "loose soil" and leave each other ominous messages to "keep off" each other's turf. Case closed, we can all rest easy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                              To people like you...

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Yeha, our town is pretty peaceful, so this little incident has rocked our little world. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Damn, dudes... I said keep it serious, SERIOUS!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Honestly, my mom is now scared to put anything outside in the garden now, even the friggin' lawn gnomes. Instead, yesterday she emptied my dad's wallet on a bunch of interior decorating items and our living room is now totally pimped out to make up for the loss of the solar lights. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ohhh lordy. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X