Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A SERIOUS topic from me for once... neighborhood crime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A SERIOUS topic from me for once... neighborhood crime...

honestly, you have to be pretty hokey to think that little flags is a organized crime calling card, lol

it was some kids who did not feel like sleeping... i pull pranks on my neighbors all the time

it was just a cute little joke, calm down

though that was probably the worst, and most time consuming waste of time prank ever

Comment

Well it sucks when assholes steal anything in my book ....that shit pisses me off ...If I caught some fag stealing my lawn lights ...

he would have a lawn lamp lodged in his colon !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah officer just look for the guy with a solar powered ass...that's your man ... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dude , heres an idea ....set the fuckers up ....put something out there very conveinant to steal but spray the shit out of it with pepper spray or mace...as soon as they rub their eyes nose or face .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they gonna be hurtin'..

that just may be worth loosing a birdbath over ... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
        Yeah officer just look for the guy with a solar powered ass...that's your man ... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BWAHAHAHAHA! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X