Re: In just 6 short hours....

...and so it begins. Calgary wins 4-1.

Sorry Tampa.

GO FLAMES!!!!!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That means there's probably going to be a massive update on www.flamesgirls.com by tomorrow. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
        That means there's probably going to be a massive update on www.flamesgirls.com by tomorrow. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

bruin fan here,one of these days were going to win
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I suppose so but WHEN! They had a gret team this year. WTF happened. Cowboy up? F&*@ that. I just want a cup!

Someday....someday [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

In just 6 short hours....

The Journey to the cup continues........

Sorry Flames, but its time to be doused...

Go Lightning!!!!

Shawn in Tampa
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Who cares! its Calgary and Tampa Bay for crying our loud [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding. I hope its a 7 game series...what is it about 2800-2900 miles? So much for the home and home driving fans

As much as I hated seeing the Wings fall flat there has been some good playoff hockey. Calgary and Tampa Bay are good teams and are deserve the attention that they are getting. It is going to be a good series thats for sure....
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thorton and Nylander were hurt,Thorton had torn rib cage muscle this injury has a 6 week recovery time he played one week after the injury occured.With a healthy thorton we beat the canadians no problem

Comment

That's exactly what it was. After getting Nylander and Gonchar, I though we'd go all the way! Gotta give Thornton credit for playing hurt.
                  "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

everyone here knows i root for the lamest franchise in hockey-the new york rangers.
                    their payroll is higher than the yankees-lol
                    and we still can't even bust in to the top 8 to make the fukkin' playoffs. i've tried everything this year, and SKIDD even gave me jaromir jagr for my birthday and we still could not pull it off.
                    do you know what's even sadder than that? the fact that there might not be a season next year.
                    that will blow the largest of moosecocks if it comes to fruition.
                    this is not a knock on the quality of play of the lightning and the flames, but with hockey in the trouble it is, these are not the two teams the N.H.L. wants in the cup finals to help promote
                    the sport in order that it keep some kind of market presence and eventually endure to a next season. again, this is not a knock, i watched every freakin' tampa-philly game and it was tits as usual. you just cannot beat the n.h.l. playoffs for insane pressure packed heart attack laden action that leaves you exhausted and blown away from probably the most exciting, sick, brutal, yet graceful game this planet has to offer. if there is no hockey next year, i'm gonna start swingin'.

tommy
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

in just 6 more short hours we have game 2!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                        everyone here knows i root for the lamest franchise in hockey-the new york rangers.
                        their payroll is higher than the yankees-lol
                        and we still can't even bust in to the top 8 to make the fukkin' playoffs. i've tried everything this year, and SKIDD even gave me jaromir jagr for my birthday and we still could not pull it off.
                        do you know what's even sadder than that? the fact that there might not be a season next year.
                        that will blow the largest of moosecocks if it comes to fruition.
                        this is not a knock on the quality of play of the lightning and the flames, but with hockey in the trouble it is, these are not the two teams the N.H.L. wants in the cup finals to help promote
                        the sport in order that it keep some kind of market presence and eventually endure to a next season. again, this is not a knock, i watched every freakin' tampa-philly game and it was tits as usual. you just cannot beat the n.h.l. playoffs for insane pressure packed heart attack laden action that leaves you exhausted and blown away from probably the most exciting, sick, brutal, yet graceful game this planet has to offer. if there is no hockey next year, i'm gonna start swingin'.

tommy
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could not have said it better myself tommy....... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Dave->
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

thank you dave. i'll give you jagr as an anniversary present if you wish, i need to trim some payroll. skidd gave him to me in january
                          for my birthday, and now i'm passing him on to you
                          and lisa. i guess he's the "fruitcake" at christmas now that nobody wants-lol.
                          why don't you toss Primeau my way. that guy kept you guys going against Tampa. i really thought the flyers would beat them in game 7 on the experience factor alone. i gotta tip my hat to the lightning, they really won that series. when richards scores, they win.

Comment

I hear ya Tommy

from the Detroit News

"Poor ratings - Tuesday night’s game tied for the lowest-rated Stanley Cup Finals game on ESPN since 1990. Game 1 was watched by an average of 1,013,000 people and had a rating of 1.1. Of the 34 Stanley Cup Finals game the network has televised since 1990, only Game 2 of last year’s series between New Jersey and Anaheim had a rating as low. Last year’s Game 1 had a 1.4 rating"

I think I know most of the folks who watched [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Should be a good game tonight, see how TB responds.
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I will be there. Sec 126 , just like I am for every game.

We will respond tonite. Its funny, but everyone I know was flat for game 1, including players..That will change tonite.

Also, I find it funny that everyone cares about TV ratings, I mean, who gives a shit? Do you think I do? Do you think anyone in that arena does? Do you think , essentially the entire canadian country cares? Nope.

This is going to be a great series, and if some Philly,Ranger,Bruins,Islanders, etc fans dont want to watch, their loss, noone cares other than advertisers, and they will keep on buying time regardless. You dont think Tampa Bay will be good for years to come?? Think again.

This the most fun I have had in my 35 years on this earth, short of my kids births. And win or lose, I will never admit otherwise.

Hockey is the best sport on the planet. I played as a kid. I play now. I cant wait to teach my kids to skate.

Go Bolts!
                              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                                i'll give you jagr as an anniversary present if you wish, i need to trim some payroll. skidd gave him to me in january
                                for my birthday, and now i'm passing him on to you
                                and lisa. i guess he's the "fruitcake" at christmas now that nobody wants-lol.
                                why don't you toss Primeau my way. that guy kept you guys going against Tampa.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll tell ya what tommy, I'm going to be nice and let you keep Jagr mmmmmk? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for the offer though.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X