Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In just 6 short hours....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shawn:
    [qb] I will be there. Sec 126 , just like I am for every game.

We will respond tonite. Its funny, but everyone I know was flat for game 1, including players..That will change tonite.

Also, I find it funny that everyone cares about TV ratings, I mean, who gives a shit? Do you think I do? Do you think anyone in that arena does? Do you think , essentially the entire canadian country cares? Nope.

This is going to be a great series, and if some Philly,Ranger,Bruins,Islanders, etc fans dont want to watch, their loss, noone cares other than advertisers, and they will keep on buying time regardless. You dont think Tampa Bay will be good for years to come?? Think again.

This the most fun I have had in my 35 years on this earth, short of my kids births. And win or lose, I will never admit otherwise.

Hockey is the best sport on the planet. I played as a kid. I play now. I cant wait to teach my kids to skate.

yo shawn,
    i love watching hockey period. i am just pointing out that i truly think the N.H.L. would rather have 2 different teams playing in the finals right now in order that we have a hockey season next year. i'm completely rooting for tampa bay
    to kick calgary's ass. the lightning can't afford to lose tonite, big game for them. the flames have already done their job by taking the first one the other night. richards is the key i tell ya. when he scores they seem to win.

tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

o.k., it's 2:30 a.m. and i'm here to gloat.
      what did i tell ya? when richards scores they win.

lightning-4
      flames-1

off to calgary for games 3 and 4.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Where TF are you?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
          o.k., it's 2:30 a.m. and i'm here to gloat.
          what did i tell ya? when richards scores they win.

lightning-4
          flames-1

off to calgary for games 3 and 4.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Talk about turn around eh? It was a good game, too bad Calgary didn't show up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Go Bolts!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn:
              The Journey to the cup continues........

Sorry Flames, but its time to be doused...

Go Lightning!!!!

Shawn in Tampa
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">calgary is gonna whip your ass lol the guy in net is just to good man he takes the cake this year //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                That means there's probably going to be a massive update on www.flamesgirls.com by tomorrow. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] great

Comment

Working...
                X