Mr LPC..."out of commission"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr LPC..."out of commission"

Mr LPC may be "out of commission" for awhile. How long I dont know, it could be a day, weekend, or possibly longer. He goes into the hopsital today for a cardiac catheter and we will go from there. Im sure at the least he will be home until Monday, if not longer. If this is the case, I will do my best to pull the computer next to the bed so he can lay still and still post on the JCF till his hearts content.

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As soon as I know more on his heart, I will let yall know something.

Re: Mr LPC..."out of commission"

get well soon! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn! Was this a recent development? All the best, Sam. Here's to a speedy recovery [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes, pls keep us in the loop. And another wish for a speedy recovery!

Pat

Comment

Good luck with the procedure.

Comment

Thanks for the responses [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

While I turned my back Mrs LPC posted this....as I didn't really want to make that much out of it...but several of you know what is going on.

This has been going on for a while now, and honestly I knew something wasn't right, but was kinda afraid to find out what was wrong.

I have major family history of heart disease and cholesterol problems to contend with, and I think genetically it was a matter of time till something like this happened.

I've already gone through the nuclear heart imaging, and that wasn't really conclusive to what is going on or what the problem is, which is strange because it will usually pinpoint if/what the problem is. I also kinda failed my stress test which isn't a good thing (my blood pressure dropped and heart rate increased).

So now, I have to get this procedure done today. Overall, I think I'd rather give myself a vascectomy with a spoon than go through this [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . It doesn't look like a whole lot of fun, and if they find anything, I'll have immediate heart surgery (oh joy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).

The downside, is that they can perforate my heart, one of my arteries, or possibly dislodge something in my heart if there is a blockage, which isn't a good thing for LPC [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

I'm scared shitless to be honest....and not knowing what is wrong is the worst part about it.

In any event, Mrs LPC will keep you informed if I can't, and hopefully I'll be on here soon with my usual rants and anti Ron propaganda soon [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Joy...a few more minutes till I have to leave [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Hang in there. Bro.... With the Level of knowledge our Docs have today, this procedure is as common and routine as a prostate exam. You will be fine and are in our Prayers.

Brad

Comment

Mr. LPC, take care and good luck with everything.

Comment

God Bless you and the Mrs [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Get well soon and good luck

Comment

Get well soon Sam, the Corps needs you!
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Best wishes to ya man, you'll be OK. we're pulling for ya!
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Good luck with the proceedure bro, and get well soon. I'm sure you'll be back in action in no time!

Comment

good luck bro !

Comment

well wishes to you Sam and Mrs LPC..hope you have a speedy recovery
                              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                              X