Mr LPC..."out of commission"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr LPC..."out of commission"

Hope your back up again soon Sam. And I hope it is nothing serious when they do find out what your ticker is doin"

Now get back into bed you Dumbass! Go! GO! Nuthin' more to read here! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sam and Krista,

What can I say bro....hope all is well...I'm so sorry I just discovered this thread, but I did know what's been happening with your ticker.

Keep the faith, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
      And check your PM's and gimme a freekin' call you big ho!

~Ken

Comment

Stay rested LPC and like I said earlier, I think y'all are in NC. I'm in Raleigh, If there's anything I can do to help out, please let me know.
        Email is [email protected], I'll be keepin ya in my thoughts.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer:
          I'm in Raleigh, If there's anything I can do to help out, please let me know.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man....we appreciate that.... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

We're in the New Bern/Havelock area.....we'll have to get together some weekend or if you come down to the beaches hook up.

There aren't too many NC JCFers around, yourself, Boxcar Willie, SDavis80, MHalsey, [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] and probably a few others I haven't mentioned

Raleigh is like 2 hours away from here for us, but the beaches are only like 15 minutes [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Mr LPC...&quot;out of commission&quot;

alot of time i will play guitar sitting in a chair with my feet propped up....oh yeah thats cause i am lazy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] get well soon

Comment

Re: Mr LPC...&quot;out of commission&quot;

Man I feel shitty that I just found this thread. Even though I talk to you everyday anyhow and you know damn well I'm pulling for you! Make sure Mrs. LPC knows to let me know what's going on if you aren't able to. I'll be on leave in PA but if you or the Mrs are in a jam I'd come back in a second. Keep in touch and here's to finding out the problem and getting all this fixed so you can continue to be the awesome Marine that you are!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] .

For those who don't already know Sam is one of the best in the entire Marine Corps at what he does. It will be a very sad day for the Marine Corps when he retires (at 20 or 30 yrs of course).
              There's not a bit of doubt in my mind that you are going to pull through this just fine. Don't forget I'm here for you!!!

Comment

Working...
              X