Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of the Cicadas

They eat your Children
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Beware of the Cicadas

haha.... for a second i believed it... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

funny stuff.

Comment

"Please do not be stupid enough to believe anything you read on this site."

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Is that Dr. Kritsky or Krapski [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
          haha.... for a second i believed it... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

funny stuff.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a maroon! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I live inside ground zero in Cincinnati. The echo from their mating call gives myself and alot of other people headaches. They are so loud that they can be heard over my lawnmower while I'm on it. I can't wait till the 6 weeks is over !!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              After all the talk about those damn things, I haven't seen or heard 1 where I live. That's some funny shit though.

Comment

I always said that birds have uterior motives and weren't as benign as they appear [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK....who's up for a bird fest [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

dude, I'm all for eatin' birds.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X