Memorial Day ....Monday 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day ....Monday 31st

Let's get a thread going to honor those service men and women who lost their lives serving this country so that we may have our freedom. I also want to salute all retired veterans and those who now serve in the military.

To ALL: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!
    You have my respect and gratitude!

Have a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Memorial Day ....Monday 31st

agreed. i know that we have many jcf members that are past and present military, along with a few who are overseas in iraq right now. thank you all, you have my utmost respect, and for those that are in the war right now, we've not forgotten you, and we want you all home safely right now!

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

To all the American military everywhere, and to all our fallen brothers and sisters, I SALUTE YOU. It was my honor to have served in the Marines and to have served my country. All of you are in my thoughts. Sam and all the other present/past Marines in this forum..SEMPER FI, Do or die!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

thanks to all that have ,am,or will serve.
        when i think of a soldier or a marine, i think of myself and then add courage,fortitude,responsibility,balls,goodness,
        and about 46 other qualities that i lack.
        thanks again.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanks to all military of past, present and future. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

C'mon JFC'ers, let's show our respect for all our military fallen and presently serving. There are alot of Fellow JFC'ers here who deserve thanks and those who died deserve our gratitude.

Let's see how long we can make this thread.
            SALUTE!

Comment

To all who have, are or will serve................. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] .

Thank You!!!

Comment

To all US Military past, present and future THANK YOU!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

My 82 year old grandfather is going to Normandy next week for the 60th anniversary of D-Day - he stormed the beach as a very brave young man. I can't begin to fathom the balls those men must have had to jump in the water knowing what was waiting for them. I know Memorial Day is a Yank holiday, but we Canadians are proud of our heroes as well.
                  Kudos to all who fight to protect my freedom.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I was going to post something all meaningful and everything but you can just read LesPaulCustom's reply. He hit the nail right on the head as far as a service members point of view.
                    Preach on LPC!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I stand in awe of those who protect our freedoms and the way of life we enjoy in this country.
                      I truely hold you one and all in the highest of regard and respect.

Thank You.

Comment

I would also like thank and give a Big Hell Yeah to all those who have and are serving this Country. It is the men and women of the armed forces that are true heroes IMO. You make our country and our world a safer place and for that I Thank You! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

well, i was thinkin about this weekend earlier today, and what it symbolizes, and it made me think of my grandfather, who was an air force officer, and my great uncle stan.

my great uncle stan was a fighter pilot in WWII, and he was shot down in battle. i've shared this picture before, but i'll post it again. my great uncle stan is 2nd from the left. i only wish that i could have met him.

give 'em hell, boys; past, present, and future.

always grateful,
                          sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks to our friends in the U.S. Armed Forces. You guys (and gals) ROCK!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

We owe our lives and our freedom to them all. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X