Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is a MUST HAVE item

http://www.turdtwister.com/
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Now this is a MUST HAVE item

<center></center>

Well, I'll never eat a churro ever again...
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Hahaha, they're like those Play-Doh things that you can create shapes with when you push the handle down and the Play-Doh comes out in a long salami-like tube with the shape of your choosing. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oh yeah, i can't wait to put it in the dishwasher when i'm done with pottery class.
        can i borrow someones credit card, i'm good for the money.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Jack, where do you come up with this crap....nevermind. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I will paypal 5 bucks to the first person who buys it, uses it, and posts pics of the entire process. TRIPLE DOG DARE!

Comment

Originally posted by etaeniura:
              I will paypal 5 bucks to the first person who buys it, uses it, and posts pics of the entire process. TRIPLE DOG DARE!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not even enough to cover the costs of buying the damn thing and the electrical costs of firing up the computer to upload your pictures to the internet. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I can totally see myself doing this, except my logs are sinkers that torpedo straight for the drain of the toilet. I rarely even get to see me dropping the Cosbys off at the pool. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

wow...that's weird. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cosby's at the pool......haven't heard anyone but me use that in a long time. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X