Tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos

I'm hurting for topics here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] but: Does anyone else have a "music related" tattoo? I got a tattoo on my right arm in 1990 of a Red RR style Jackson guitar with wings coming out of the neck. Instead of a "Flying V", I have a "flying Rhoads!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Tattoos

I have 14 tattoos, I have The screams album cover on my left for arm, I have a lighning bolt on my left arm just like Randy Castillo, I have motley crue on my left arm just like everyone in the band, I have 5150 in japaneese on my arm, and I have Mayhem on my back just like Tommy Lee has on his stomach.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Are you serious DRS? 14? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I feel so naked now. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I'm a virgin ...no tats and no holes ...'cept for the ones I was born with ..

I'm seriously thinking of getting into that line of work ...I'm a pretty good artist ...I figure this would be a good money maker on the side..

I have to get certified and whatnot ...and some victims to practice on...heh heh.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I never found a tat that I have to put on for the rest of my life ...that's a serious commitment!

maybe a pentagram or 666 or something pleasant like that ..

maybe a big Baphomet on my hairy back ...what do ya think???!!!

maybe even on my scrote ...but who would do that ....I don't want some dude touchin' my bean bag ....I need a lady for that project!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm too temporary with my interests to get a tatoo.

I'd get it and a week later I'd hate it. So, it would be stupid for me to get anything.

Comment

Ya, 14. I can't wait to get a few more here soon
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I've got one music-related tattoo... Saigon Kick's Lizard album cover on my chest! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I've been thinking of getting a tat of a guitar eventually. I've got 8 pieces and have been collecting on and off since 1990. My biggest piece is a half sleeve from my left wrist to elbow... eventually I'll get the whole arm done. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice rack. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wanna see my nut?
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Thank you. If you got a tattoo on your nut, sure! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Or maybe get a tattoo of another nut in the area where the missing old one was?!? [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have 4 pieces at the moment. They are all original pieces designed by myself, and not copied from some rock star's tattoos. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

toejam, good one dickhead. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My wife is pushing me to get a prosthetic one, but I'm not sold on that yet - I kinda like my "Lone Dangler".
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Regarding tattoo's - I have eight. The most visible being around my left wrist - I regret putting it there. The others are on my massive arms, my bulging back and my shapely leg. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What a frickin joke - I'm built like spaghetti.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Freakin' Joe! I hafta clean the puke from my keyboard AGAIN! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hahahahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Lick my hairy man-boobs! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X