Tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos

a friend of mine got lizards tattoo'd on each knee, and now he won't wear shorts cause he's ashamed of 'em. I sometimes regret gettin' mine because it's old and faded and I don't want to pay to have it re-done. I may have to if it gets any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B:
      toejam, good one dickhead. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My wife is pushing me to get a prosthetic one, but I'm not sold on that yet - I kinda like my "Lone Dangler".
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you've looked into "Neuticles"? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I have a tattoo on my left upper arm of.....an Ibanez Jem w/ wings carrying a banner with my daughter, Courtney's name on it. I was a Jem player forever until I made the switch. It's a 100% custom tattoo....not another one like it....and it still looks killer even though it features an Ibanez. I'll get a pic up.

My other tat covers the entire left side of my chest. It's Jesus's face with the crown of thorns, and in the background is Golgotha and three crosses silhouetted and also the light of God behind them. Another custom tat that was loosely based on a rennaissance painting of Jesus Christ.

Bill, just leave it alone..... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been considering a couple of tats...

For years I've been thinking about this:

http://www.davedorman.com/images/boba.jpg
          (probably just the skull part of it)

And I've also been considering this:

http://www.savatage.com/images/criss/COjacket.jpg
          (just the guitar wrapped in roses)
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            Hahahahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Lick my hairy man-boobs! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Well pilgrim, only after
            you eat the peanuts out of my shit!"

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How about corn instead of peanuts? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's not the line. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                OK, who knows what movie that's from?
                It seems Joe couldn't ID it! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Full Metal Jacket.

Comment

Heh. You know, I've never watched that whole movie... just parts here and there. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Not really music related but I have ghost flames on my leg starting at my ankle and going 3/4 of the way to my knee all the way around my leg. I'll post pics when my BGF KV-2 gets here. Should match real well.

Comment

on my right arm i have three,
                        the rolling stones lips and tongue logo,
                        a charvel logo, and a snake wrapped around a musical note.
                        on my left arm i have a jenna jameson-like robo babe with all the pitfalls of man rising out of her right hand in a smoky haze. i get alot of compliments on her. it took 8 hours, and it was costly. pitfalls meaning drinking,drugs,money,
                        gambling, etc.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I feel so ashamed of my tats now....but then, I am female and I guess it wouldnt be "proper" to have a skull with rats or snakes crawling out of the eyeholes or anything like that. I have my lone 2 tattoos, a butterfly and dolphin. I know this isnt music related, but I bet if you grab an old old old disco LP from the 70's your bound to find the same butterfly I have. I like the fact however that I can keep my tats hidden, and show only when I want [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                            I feel so ashamed of my tats now....but then, I am female and I guess it wouldnt be "proper" to have a skull with rats or snakes crawling out of the eyeholes or anything like that. I have my lone 2 tattoos, a butterfly and dolphin. I know this isnt music related, but I bet if you grab an old old old disco LP from the 70's your bound to find the same butterfly I have. I like the fact however that I can keep my tats hidden, and show only when I want [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, I've got a couple of dolphins tattooed on my back right under my neckline. I got them in Hawaii in '98 on my honeymoon. Since the wife loved dolphins, I had the bright idea to get two of them with our names and wedding date in between them. We're divorced now... guess I need to cover that piece up, huh?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

here's a few:

i wanted to get a guitar, but not a traditional one, and this was on the cover of a book called zen guitar by philip sudo. great book. anyway, this is on my right forearm

here's ace... my arm is on a wacky angle, it normally looks better than this pic.

this one was a cover up of an exes name i had put on when i was 17. i figured that an 8 ball was too common, and the number 6 is a lucky one for me, so i got this.

good times,
                              sully

[ May 29, 2004, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

The details on the hairs are amazing! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X