Sopranos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sopranos...

Any one here watch it? Anyone else disappointed that up until now the entire season pretty much sucked and now there's only one more episode? I am!

Re: Sopranos...

i have all the previous seasons on dvd but i have not seen one episode this season.
    is it true they iced drea dematteo last week?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I also have the previous seasons on DVD. And yes... She got wacked, in a bad way.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah Little Steven Van Zant whacked her! I hate his character on there, he just doesn't fit in with the other cast. He's a terrible actor. I saw him in Vegas at the Flamingo and he had 2 hot girls on each side of him. Ugly don't mean squat when you're rich. I only started watching the Sopranos this season cause everyone kept telling me how great it was. It's good, but not what I expected.

Comment

I think it's one of those shows you need to watch from the beginning...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

I think it's one of those shows you need to watch from the beginning...
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah definitely. This season just wasn't even close to the others. But the last episode was good and the season finale should be good too.

Comment

this last episode was great.. there's way too few episodes per season though. Can't wait for the finale [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually think this season kicks the butt of last season... It's all building up. Most definitely a better story-line than last season.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

This season has been way better than the last one!! Unfortunately like all HBO series its all build up that goes nowhere so you'll watch the next season. Anyone watch Deadwood?? That show has been pretty damn good so far.

Comment

I just started to watch it this season. I agree that its just starting to get good and then the season ends. The earlier episodes were a little slow and only one whackin [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I like Deadwood too...prety cool show
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

This season is really weird. First I thought Paulie was gonna get rubbed out. Then Johnny Sac. Then Feech. But it's going to be interesting with Tony B..
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Man I love Steve Buscemi (why d I have to be Mr Pink Mr Pink sounds like Mr Pussy) but I have seen 2 episodes this season... Maybe it got better but one of the two was the Bear Episode...... Lame Just flat lame

I saw the first deadwood it draged for me (that being said after I jsut watched tombstone, GB&U, Unforgiven, and pale rider the same week. It just seems like a series that tried to be more shocking with fouler language than any other western... maybe I will check it out again
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Double Sorry
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I've been trying to get back into Sopranos, but i've only been able to catch a few this season...i think Tony's lil cousin (steve buscemi) is gonna get whacked in the next season...hell, i think Big Tony is gonna get whacked next season.

Comment

i've really enjoyed this season, along with all the others; and i was kinda surprised, then not really, to see adriana get killed. i'm glad tony slapped chrissy around, though.

i've also been watching six feet under; i think that's a great fuckin show.

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X