Sopranos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sopranos...

> This is the first season I have watched all the way through,and am diggin' it. I had seen several earlier episodes,and just had to see if I could get into it. Tony is hard as a brick,either you love him or can't wait to see him take a bullet. HBO sucks for making us wait 2 weeks though. This is off topic but I have to say something about Da Ali G Show. That is the funniest shit I have ever seen on tv without question. If you have never seen this master of satire and subtle shock tactics,you have missed a great many laughs,there are only 6 original episodes and so far nothing certain about a second season,but there are plenty of vids on WinMX of his stuff from England,along with a DVD box set with a second disc of outtakes on Ebay. Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

I definately think it is a show you have to have watched from the beginning as some of the items popping up are things that took place way back early on in the series. We are meeting people who were just name dropped. Some events have come full circle (like Chris Re-relocating his first kill).

One item I definately do not like about the way the show has been handled the past couple of seasons is the useage of well known actors. Early on in the show you recognized almost everyone, but most you could not put your finger on, which gave it a more realistic edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
        I definately
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X