Male armpit hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male armpit hair

Obviously women look sexier with shaved armpits than with unshaved armpits, but is the same true for men?

Something my brother said got me wondering about my own armpit-pubes. He said something to the effect of when you put your arms by your side and if there's hair sticking forward, you've got too much and need to trim it down.

I had no idea guys trimmed any body hair except pubic hair for hygienic/sanitary reasons. But for aesthetic reasons? Guys are THAT vain? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Borderline "metrosexual"? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can't even fathom the thought of shaving my legs even if I had to do it as a champion swimmer, for example.

True, the more I think about it, the more it starts to weird me out. I mean, my armpit hair sticks out when my arms are by my side. I am TOO much of a man. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anybody here trim/shave their armpits? Inquiring minds want to know. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Male armpit hair

i pop up for the first time in months and bam, first thread i see. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] NOTP, nice to see shit's still kickin' solid-like from you boss.

1. no, i don't shave my pits.
    2. i had my arm shaved when i had surgery and they trimmed my left pit, it blew, but grew back, i was pleased.
    3. i enjoy the fact that i have the hair i do on my body and i've found most women do as well.
    4. cleanliness, boss. it's all about cleanliness. you shave downstairs for sanitary reasons, go for it.

personally, i don't get the idea behind cats shavin' their body unless there's an absolute reason. ie: surgery 'n such.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Welcome back to the JCF. Glad I'm keeping your optimism high. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I forgot to add that the armpit trimming/shaving was suggested to me by people my age online after I posted a pic of my chest and shoulder region and they noticed the armpit hairs immediately. They could have pointed and laughed at my manboobs or weird scars, but noooooo, they had to look at my armpit pubes. God damn. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
        after I posted a pic of my chest and shoulder region
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, you've been hanging around that Toejam fella again, haven't you?
        [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i dont shave it per say, but i do trim mine. i have pretty thick arm pit hair, and it gets to the point wheere the deodorant stops doing its job because it doesnt come in contact with the skin anymore.

i think of it just like the hair on your face or your head. you need to trim it every now and then

now.....the real question is, what about the region down below?

Comment

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i cut my pubes

Comment

Somehow, "cut" doesn't seem like the right word... and too much information, baldy! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Classic RacerX. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, you've been hanging around that Toejam fella again, haven't you?
                    [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahahahaha!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I'm not gay... I don't shave my armpits. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Shaving your armpits or any other body hair would not necessarily make you gay... it might make you questionable, though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I just got back from England, and they are currently running a three part show called "How Gay are You?". It says that if you want to attract a woman, you don't want to be overly masculine, but not overly feminine, either. Hence, not footall playing, wife-beating masculine, but not rouge-wearing, lisping homosexual either; somewhere down the middle. So, you were supposed to answer the questions to determine how gay you were. If you were a little "gay" (feminine), that was supposed to mean you had a good chance with the ladies.

I started to watch it, but after five minutes, I found it to be a bit on the lame side.

Not sure if it covered pube-shaving. Any of our European brothers watch this?

And can anyone tell me why I am participating in a thread called "Male Armpit Hair"?

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:

And can anyone tell me why I am participating in a thread called "Male Armpit Hair"?

- E.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">because your gay [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

i kid i kid.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                            [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahahahaha!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I'm not gay... I don't shave my armpits. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's fine, Joe....the humor was that NOTP posted a pic of his chest.....duhhhhhhh....you do that too...a LOT! I even quoted just that part...see? Up there? Geddit? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

ok...this thread is REEEEEEEEAAAALLLLY Ghey! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X