Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Male armpit hair

Ain't that the truth! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I've got a decent amount of body hair, but it's light, so I don't look as hairy as I am. I'll trim the twig and berries every once in awhile, though. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

my wedding tackle!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

quote from romance novel......" they embraced, her hands running through his dark, curly, back hair. The scent of sweat and passion boiled from their flesh. He loved it when she grabbed a handful of his dorsal guard hairs and pulled just until the pain started to get intense. Only this time it was different. She struggled to loose her hand from the tangled mess that was his backrug, but she only managed to further entwine her hand. Yes, her diamond wedding ring had become interlocked with his thick, coarse, mange-filled backhair. What was she to do?
        He enjoyed their tug of war, oblivious to the fact that she had become definitively attached to him and was struggling to free herself. When she informed him of their plight, he panicked which served to increase his sweating. She had gone from ecstasy to nausea in a matter of minutes. Her right hand, now caked with a frothy mixture of coarse back pubes, sweat, cheap coconut suntan oil which he had put on to impress her, and a paste of dead skin cells shed in her struggle for freedom. The stench was horrendous. And she wept. She would have to slip her finger out of her wedding ring, leaving it attached to his back-parka.......Oh the horror!....."

Comment

Me at a recent party...

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
            Me at a recent party...

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What? No lampshade on your head? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X