Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You asked for it!! Here are a few pics! LOL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You asked for it!! Here are a few pics! LOL!!

Don't hate us because we're beautiful....or not [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Don't make fun!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

This one I caught her looking away and thought it would look nice in the "sepia" color.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now we're going to celebrate our Anniversary this evening and get raunchy..... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: You asked for it!! Here are a few pics! LOL!!

So that's what the "Bud People" look like! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Have fun! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I don't wanna see any raunchy pics, though. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Atta boy, give her hell. Happy Anniversary.
      [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

toejam doesn't want raunchy pics because he blew the shit out the "raunchy pics" quota with that titty shot of his.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Absolutely, Jimmy. That, plus you talking about your nut! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dickhead. Got me again. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Whoa Budman....I have to give you credit...Im my warped mind, I had pictured you a bit shorter, alot heavier, and balding (and not by choice). I guess the name budman made me think of an old man in a wifebeater, with the ole beer gut hanging out for the world to see [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ....its great to see I was dead wrong...

Anyway...happy anniversary....and be sure to drink one for me, I prefer Crown and Coke, but any dark liquor will do [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice pics bro. I was with LPC, in that you look totally different than I expected. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's MULLET TIME!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You know what Budman, you two really look alike! A lot! I guess that's what one couple turns out to be when they've been together a long time and love each other. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Congrats again! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Btw, she looks like a teacher. Is that true? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

My, what big hands you have there, Budman! No wonder she is still with you. You two do look like you are brother & sister. What state are you from again???? J/K You guy are a great looking couple and I wish you many more years together.

Ps... Remember,lots of lube [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Congratulations on the anniversary [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] . You know you oddly look like my dad [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . Once you go bald you two could pass as twins [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .

Comment

Congratulations on the anniversary [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] . You know you oddly look like my dad [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . Once you go bald you two could pass as twins [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .[/LIST]

Comment

Happy Anniversary bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] sepia is cool...that looking away thing got me.

Comment

Great pics, I always wonder what the folks here look like. Happy Anniversary! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

It's nice to see the face behind my pickup rings and trem bars!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

All kidding aside Dave, BEST WISHES AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X