Holy F**kin' Post Whore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy F**kin' Post Whore

Ron, are you hoping they make this a medal sport at the olympics or what? Your post count rolled over like three weeks ago to zero and you already fucking passed me AGAIN. By 150 posts, and I have been here a year and some. Your fingers must be worn down to 2 cm stubs by now. Do you buy keyboards by the case or what?

Re: Holy F**kin\' Post Whore

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hey, I got a lot of things on my mind!

Actually, I have gone through at least one keyboard! It is currently being used as a stand for the new keyboard! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Click on my name to get my profile picture; you can see my fingers are still as long & strong as....my eyebrows! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

R, you're absolutely hopeless!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Keep on postin' bro!
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Hey, I got a lot of things on my mind!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ain't that the truth, dude! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You better start workin the admins to give you that "platinum status", otherwise you'll be a third award newbie in a couple months. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by markpb:
              Do you buy keyboards by the case or what?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by markpb:
                Your post count rolled over like three weeks ago to zero and you already fucking passed me AGAIN. By 150 posts, and I have been here a year and some.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmm, you have 598 posts over 15 months. That's
                less than 40 a month, less than 10 a week! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Pitiful! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey that a 1/day average or so, not too bad. I just don't have as many quality thoughts and commentary as yerself apparently!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Your spellchecking seems down lately?? What's up with that? Or have you raised the bar for the board so much it's not necessary?? I can't complain, you didn't zing me much; I was spared [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keep on postin' bro

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by markpb:
                    Your post count rolled over like three weeks ago to zero and you already fucking passed me AGAIN. By 150 posts, and I have been here a year and some.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmm, you have 598 posts over 15 months. That's
                    less than 40 a month, less than 10 a week! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Pitiful! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, since you're so good at math...

Let's do some with yours.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Let's give you back your post count so you're at around 10,800 over 18 months.

- Newc

Comment

According to my calculations 94.87% of your posts are...

- Newc

Comment

...run on multi-posts like this or...

- Newc

Comment

...schpeelin' kreckshuns or...

- Newc

Comment

Shut up, you old hippie!!

Comment

Working...
                              X