Hells Belles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hells Belles

I saw these ladies last night, and I gotta say, they rock! If you havent heard of them, they are an all chick AC/DC cover band. They really had it down - the lead guitarist was even dressed up like a school girl and she had all of Angus' moves down pat. It was a really good concert..if you live on the west coast, keep your eyes open for em. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Hells Belles

I've seen them a few times here in seattle, they're pretty cool girls.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Funny, I just saw Whole Lotta Rosies here in LA on Thursday! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Then there's AC/DShe as well. Haven't heard them though, just heard OF them.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Don't forget Thund-her struck.....yet another.

M

Comment

How about Hayseed-Dixie, the AC/DC bluegrass cover band. Hysterical.

Comment

Them ain't all gurl! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I know that, I just thought someone else would find them entertaining!

Comment

Working...
                X