This is pretty fucked up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is pretty fucked up!!!!

How the fuck do people do this shit?!? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] http://www.bonsaikitten.com/
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: This is pretty fucked up!!!!

It's fake, I think. It's an old internet hoax. Thank heavens. Check Snopes.com when in doubt. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

Another crisis averted. Will the world be safe until next time? Tune in tomorrow... same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel.

Comment

It could be real, there are a few customs that resemble that in the Far East, such as making girls wear extremely tight shoes to keep their feet small. Anyway, I found this site too while looking for more info:

http://www.cruel.com/sub/bonsai.shtml

Comment

I just checked Snopes out and it seems like a hoax, but I don't know. Still seems pretty fucked up either way.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
          I just checked Snopes out and it seems like a hoax, but I don't know.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

it's a hoax, at least according to peta. a few years ago, my ex found that and sent it to them. they got back to her and told her it was a hoax. pretty sick, imo.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                I just checked Snopes out and it seems like a hoax, but I don't know.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Laugh if you will, Ron, but I still say that Snopes totally missed the boat on a major "urban legend."
                Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

If it was real, I'd have some beatings to go do. I love cats. I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that they eat cat in Japan. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                    If it was real, I'd have some beatings to go do. I love cats. I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that they eat cat in Japan. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? I have never heard anything about people eating cats in Japan. I know in Thailand they eat dogs tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? I have never heard anything about people eating cats in Japan. I know in Thailand they eat dogs tho'. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eating dogs are pretty common in asia i guess....they also do it in china....
                      when i was young i ate fried scorpians...which was pretty cool.......i even ate chicken feet for dinner just now....(DELICCIOUUSUS MAMAMAMIYAAAAA~~)

Comment

I can see eating the animals (dogs and cats) in other cultures, just like us eating chicken, pigs, cows or whatever, but putting them in bottles and jars alive is just sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? I have never heard anything about people eating cats in Japan. I know in Thailand they eat dogs tho'. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not completely sure that they do eat cat in Japan. I work at a store that sells Anime, Manga, and Japanese exported toys and candy. This Japanese company called Nyanco makes these toys and plushies(stuffed animals) of cute cats inside food. Kinda funny, and disturbing. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by xjimmyleungx:

eating dogs are pretty common in asia
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Also, eating rats is common too.

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X