I am soooooooooooo outta here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am soooooooooooo outta here!!

Well, gents (and ladies), the time has come for me to bid a not-so-fond farewell to this desert shithole! I leave tomorrow!!!!!! Next time I log on it'll be from my own PC in MY friggin house!!

On a sadder note, my new guitar won't be there to greet me, though. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I talked to Kevin and he's still waiting for Fender to ship them to him. Hey guys, if you can hear me, get off your freakin asses and ship my damn axes!! There, I feel a lil better. Holler at y'all when I get home!!! I'm out!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: I am soooooooooooo outta here!!

Cool deal man [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Don't forget to give me a shout. We'll have to go to the GC in Raleigh and raise hell with them [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
      We'll have to go to the GC in Raleigh and raise hell with them [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Raleigh, huh? I just came through there on Saturday while coming back from Hatteras Island.
      [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Congratulations on the homecoming!!! Unforunately I know the feeling, IT'S F***ING AWESOME!!! Glad to hear you are making out of there safe. Hopefully not only to return in a couple months though [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] . Don't forget about the cookout at the LPC household [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] .

Comment

Working...
        X