No announcement yet.

Easton Guitars down for a few days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easton Guitars down for a few days...

Originally posted by vwall guitars:
    In the meantime, everyone can just
    get their guitars from me~~! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Im pleased to hear that you and the fam is safe, Kev.

Scott
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A little tacky man, but I like your style. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Best wishes to Kevin and the crew.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Glad you and the family are OK Kev, I hope your neighbors make out all right. We have funnel clouds touching down in the surrounding areas here today but nothing too close.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

In the meantime, everyone can just
        get their guitars from me~~! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Im pleased to hear that you and the fam is safe, Kev.

Scott
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Extremely tacky.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Triple tacky....... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Hey, Just ask KE, we both are striving for world domination. (inside joke)

You can think its tacky all you want and remove my post as well. I could care less.
            It was in jest.
            Besides, KE loyal customers arent gonna buy from me and the same for my loyal customers.
            Besides, had KE had any serious damage or loss poosted, I would NEVER had made the tacky plug. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

SO RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Rock on JimmyB

[ June 06, 2004, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: vwall guitars ]

Comment

And since we are having a fun time calling me tacky..
              Does anyone remember the Tim R fire fund?
              Was it NOT tacky of the forum and some other dealer complaining about forum memebers and myself getting this guy a replacement guitar??

So freeking tacky to the point that the ENTIRE thread was removed and vanished!
              Thats a whole lot more tacky!
              And a slap in the face to the dozens of LOYAL JCF members that opened their hearts and wallets to help this guy!!

How quickly we forget and jump on a new train to leave another in the wreck!

Comment

I don't know what other people think, but for me, what Scott has posted look more like a joke, rather than a tacky self-promotion. I mean, can't you feel the joke? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Besides, most people here have their own reasons working with the dealer they find: either there's a good relationship between them, good service, good price, etc. No one will just jump ship based on what Scott once posted on this thread. In other words, no smart dealer seeking his own good will say what Scott has said, since the customers already know what they want.

So there. I hope there's no grudge or fight going on.

Comment

And since we are having a fun time calling me tacky..
                  Does anyone remember the Tim R fire fund?
                  Was it NOT tacky of the forum and some other dealer complaining about forum memebers and myself getting this guy a replacement guitar??

So freeking tacky to the point that the ENTIRE thread was removed and vanished!
                  Thats a whole lot more tacky!
                  And a slap in the face to the dozens of LOYAL JCF members that opened their hearts and wallets to help this guy!!

How quickly we forget and jump on a new train to leave another in the wreck!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Scott, if you really want to air this, we can. That thread was pulled by me after I shared it with the other admins. No other dealer came to us about it; we, the administration had an issue that this was going on the board without our sanction. It was VERY tacky of you to step up and make a sale on the board in a manner that is VERY clearly out of the rules for dealers. Before you mention that you're a participant in the dealer ad forum, keep in mind this happened 4 months before the dealers forum was opened. No one bounced the idea of going in on a guitar for Tim off of us first, and we have a problem with that.

I knew you were joking (albeit in poor taste) with your previous post, but you're rattling the living hell out of a hornet's nest here, pal. I strongly recommend you take a minute and realize that calling the admins out like that over something you had NO fucking business doing (considering the jcf dealer policy, something you and I have spoken about often) is putting yourself on some very thin ice.

The Management.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks there Miffy!

And Sully!

Go...

nah... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Your check is acknowledged [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                      Hope the clean-up goes quickly Kev.

I wasn't too far from Pat in central Illinois this past weekend and we took a beating.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where at in Cent. IL? I live in Decatur and to say we took a beating is to put it lightly!

Comment

I'm right in Edwardsville IL, actually, Glen Carbon, but Edw is known mainly for SIUE, etc.

20 minutes from the arch. Hit me next time yer around, perhaps we can hook up for a cold one or sumpin...

Pat

Comment

Thanks there Miffy!

And Sully!
                          Go...
                          nah... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Your check is acknowledged [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Care to elaborate there Scotty? For starters I read your initial post and while I took it as a possible joke I felt it was in poor taste and I deleted it. Now I read this and to be honest joke or not (and I don't believe it is as that smilee is too widely used) this is done in poor taste. My suggestion at this point is to let it go before it goes any further, it's not cool to take a shot at anyone on this board in that manner whether it be out in the open or to be read between the lines ...
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It was let go a long time ago...
                            Thats why I didnt bother to perpetuate it.
                            My apologies for treading.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth:
                              I'm right in Edwardsville IL, actually, Glen Carbon, but Edw is known mainly for SIUE, etc.

20 minutes from the arch. Hit me next time yer around, perhaps we can hook up for a cold one or sumpin...

Pat
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was in Bloomington/Normal that weekend visiting a friend.

As far as the other things go, for what it's worth, when I was an Admin, I fully backed up the actions taken by Sully and Kev.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Just saw that Fort Worth has been hit with heavy wind and rain again. Hope KEv and everybody else down there are doing OK. Looks like lotsa bad flooding going on.
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X