Mrs. Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Universe

Miss Spain or Miss Venezuela would get my vote.

Re: Mrs. Universe

Ahh, so many beautiful women..so little time.

Georgia & Finland look like they could be sisters.

Well.. it would have to be their personality that sets them apart, they are all fine in their own respect. I suppose they'd have to be in order to represent their entire respective country.

Powertube, you're thinking of Miss Solar System, then you'd have Miss Uranus. (Oh, I couldn't resist). [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh my......Miss Canada is easy on the eyes!!! Yes sir, I think we've done our part and then some! Don't say we never gave the world anything! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Go Flames

Comment

sweden
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'd hit them all. I can't think of a single one I would miss. Well, I'd probably Miss Uranus.

Yes! I've got dibs on the lamest joke. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

hmm travis, I think you did win the lamest joke of the year prize with this one, although it is not THAT bad [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

They all look very much alike, but Miss Dominican stands out. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone got Miss Venezuela's number? [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Wow, there's a hot Egyptian chick... I didn't think they existed. Same with India. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

markpb: Yes, she's definitely the best thing to come out of Canada since... Gretzky, probably. But she's much hotter. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What in the hell?! They all have clothing on! <boggle> Let's face it, the whole idea is which chick is the most desirable, cross culturally speaking, for bangin. If they eliminated clothing, more people would care.

Chuck
                    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
                      They all look very much alike, but Miss Dominican stands out. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I have visited the Dominican Republic on two different occasions for Vacation and let me be the first to say.... 99.9% of the locals do not even come close to the girl representing them in Miss Universe. Overall, Dominicans are nice people....drunk all day on Rum.... but nice people. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

norway, sweden, and the good ol' US of A... i could die happy..

Comment

Curacao, because I used to live there. And Colombia because they are all that hot there. Hands down Colombia has the hottest women on earth.. er.. Universe. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The girl from India is beautiful. So many....

Comment

Flame away if ya'll want.....Miss Barbados is my pick
                              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                              X