Anybody heard from WarriorX7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody heard from WarriorX7?

If anyone knows how to contact him, please ask him to contact me as soon as possible.

Re: Anybody heard from WarriorX7?

I REALLY need to contact Ken urgently. If anyone has any sort of regular contact with him, please let him know that I need him to contact me as soon as possible. Thanks, your help is much appreciated.

Comment

Tom, he pops in daily here, but he's on dialup and in the process of moving again. Shoot him a PM and he'd probably get back with ya.

Hope that helps [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

He's busy swingin' to the left, swingin' to the right, swingin' all day, and swingin' all night... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

He needs to contact me also. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Since FirebirdV lives nearby, perhaps you could contact him and have him pass a word on to Ken?

Just an idea [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks, we touched base so all is well.

Comment

I'm still waiting. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  I'm still waiting. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmmmmmm [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] , does this tell ya anything [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, do you know anything about the situation? If not, butt out. It's not funny.

Comment

Hey, do you know anything about the situation? If not, butt out. It's not funny.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ron, dude, relax....I was giving you a jab, you know, like you do with most other posts on the JCF [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

And, if you would notice, I used the " [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] " and " [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] " in my post, assuming (I know, assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) you would take it as it was, a joke [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Whatever, get your panties in a wad if you wish [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do tell [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Ron:

Ken (Warrior) has a bunch of stuff going on also behind the scenes, he has a new job, a new place he is moving into, some personal crap that I won't divuldge because he told me in confidence and I respect Ken and our friendship.

It isn't a conspiracy dude, Ken isn't trying to fuck you over, and he isn't ignoring you (well, I don't think he is [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).

He, like most everybody else here, has a lot going on and can't read every post on the JCF or have the time to drop PM's or E-Mails at a whim.

LPC [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ron, dude, relax....I was giving you a jab,

And, if you would notice, I used the and " " in my post, assuming (I know, assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) you would take it as it was, a joke [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's really ironic, man...YOU telling ME to relax! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I recall a situation recently where you weren't out any money, weren't out of the guitar, yet you still practically blew a gasket...and I did no "jabbing" on you. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

So, yeah, I can take a little jabbing...but not a lot. It seems like lots of people are taking shots at me out of the blue lately...in unrelated threads....it makes me wonder if certain dudes here are obsessed with or possibly jealous of me (??) and you are the most recent, so I reacted. It's all good, but it'll sure be better if WarriorX7 contacts me with explanations & actions. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Sam! How's the ticker?
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X