X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody heard from WarriorX7?

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
    Ron:

Ken (Warrior) has a bunch of stuff going on also behind the scenes, he has a new job, a new place he is moving into, some personal crap that I won't divuldge because he told me in confidence and I respect Ken and our friendship.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sam
    I know all this.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Todd:

Thanks for asking. To be honest, I (and the doctor) don't know. I went through the heart cathetarization (which I will NEVER do again) and there was no visible blockage/stopage and I didn't have to have a stent put in, so I guess from that standpoint it is cool.

What they don't know is why my heart isn't contracting like it is supposed to or why my cholesterol is sky high (I am thinking heredity).

Sooooooooo, now on to round 3 for testing (after the heart imaging and cath test).

Fun, fun, fun I tell ya [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
        Hey, do you know anything about the situation? If not, butt out. It's not funny.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do tell [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
        It isn't a conspiracy dude, Ken isn't trying to fuck you over, and he isn't ignoring you (well, I don't think he is [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).

He, like most everybody else here, has a lot going on and can't read every post on the JCF or have the time to drop PM's or E-Mails at a whim.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I really didn't want this thread to get so huge & hot, so I think I better not say anything further at this point. I'm going to try to contact WX7 now.

Comment

Todd:

Thanks for asking. To be honest, I (and the doctor) don't know. I went through the heart cathetarization (which I will NEVER do again) and there was no visible blockage/stopage and I didn't have to have a stent put in, so I guess from that standpoint it is cool.

What they don't know is why my heart isn't contracting like it is supposed to or why my cholesterol is sky high (I am thinking heredity).

Sooooooooo, now on to round 3 for testing (after the heart imaging and cath test).

Fun, fun, fun I tell ya [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, we're pulling for you man. They'll figure it out.

A couple of years ago my mom and sister were talking about Cholesterol levels. They asked me what mine was... I replied, "Cheeseburger".
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
            Hey, do you know anything about the situation? If not, butt out. It's not funny.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do tell [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
            It isn't a conspiracy dude, Ken isn't trying to fuck you over, and he isn't ignoring you (well, I don't think he is [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).

He, like most everybody else here, has a lot going on and can't read every post on the JCF or have the time to drop PM's or E-Mails at a whim.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I really didn't want this thread to get so huge & hot, so I think I better not say anything further at this point. I'm going to try to contact WX7 now.
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then you shouldn't have kept bringing it back to the top young man! I thought you were smarter than that..... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Was I talking to you? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, Ron, I was a little upset over the guitar deal that didn't go through, as anybody else would have. Regardless of money exchanging hands or other logistics, it still bummed me out [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

But, shortly after that, I picked up the reverse headstock Soloist [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and the Shannon Soloist [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] , so everything happened for a reason, and Big Red is on the way in the next couple of months [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] , so life is good [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, Ron, I was a little upset over the guitar deal that didn't go through,...., I picked up the reverse headstock Soloist [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was referring to the reverse HS Soloist situation.

Comment

OK I just talked to Ken. He has very limited internet access, and is still in the middle of the situations. We'll see what happens over the weekend.

Comment

When it's someone else's deal going on, everybody's quick to say "Relax, _____ is a good dude, he's just goin' through some shit!"

When it's YOUR money hanging out there, it's "Damn! That fucker got caught bangin' a 14-year-old girl, and now MY guitar money went for bail! I'm about to get a 'Sorry dude, but I got problems'
                      line instead of my gear or my money!"

Tell the truth, when it's you it's different, doesn't matter how good a JCF brother it was. There're several who were bros who're gone wth someone's $ or gear now, right?

It's not unreasonable to worry when you have a deal hanging in the wind, especially if the other guy's going through an upheaval. That's when things tend to break down, not that they always
                      do, just that it can happen.

I'd hate to think Ron didn't get his stuff because Ken's new babe got too enthusiastic with the asphyx fetish, ya know?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Rich.......
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                        X