Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Van Halen live from last nights rehersal

http://ktla.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=894952

Go click on music in the top left and then click van halen.

They sound nice and tight!!

Well I tried to link the url but it won't work so just copy and paste. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: See Van Halen live from last nights rehersal

What the hell was that holding Eddie's guitar ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing:
      http://ktla.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=894952

Go click on music in the top left and then click van halen.

They sound nice and tight!!

Well I tried to link the url but it won't work so just copy and paste. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eddy looks like some fucking street guy and he had to mark his fretboard to see where he is ? fuck man thats like saying I can't find my dick or something lol but yes they did sound real tight as always , I am glad sammys back that last dude sucked ! //Steve

Comment

Thanks for the link, man. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        I hope he breaks out the old Kramer when they play live, that guitar has such a vibe to it. They sounded pretty tight - I'm excited to see them. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
          What the hell was that holding Eddie's guitar ?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A VERY OLD under fed monkey. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

I wish Eddie would play either the old Kramer or something other than those Peavey's (yuck [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] ) and I hope he gets a different haircut, that one just doesn't get it. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] I am considering going to see them in July. and I dont get those markings on his guitar? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

OMFG!! Eddie reminds me of a combination of Flea and Travis Bickle--y'know the DeNiro character from "Taxi Driver." [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That's some scary shit there...

Comment

I'm sure the hair thing was just to get it out of his face and off his neck. Hell, if my hair were just a smidge longer, I'd do that around the house while practicing. (or doing the dishes, or laundry, or vacuuming, and so on and so on...) The extra "fret markers" on his guitar is just a way that he does things, you can't fault him for that. I'm sure his Frankenstrat has 'em too.

Age seems to have gotten the best of the boys from Van Halen. (past and present) As scary as it looks at times, there's no real hiding from it. Sure you could cake them in make-up, but then that's a whole new arena of ridicule that the public would put them through. Would you rather them drop off the face of the earth just because they don't look like they did when they were twenty or thirty but can still perform? That would be throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The only two people I've seen that looked as good in their 40s or 50s as they did in their 20s and 30s are Morgan Fairchild (no relation to Morgan Ringwald) and Raquel Welch. And sooner or later, sadly, time will catch up with them too.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion:
                  OMFG!! Eddie reminds me of a combination of Flea and Travis Bickle--y'know the DeNiro character from "Taxi Driver." [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That's some scary shit there...
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I thought he sort of looked like a buffed monkey.

Wouldn't that be a great band name? Buffed Monkey?

Keith
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Kinda Reminds me of "Reverend" Jim Ignatowski from Taxi.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

"O-ke-Doke!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Well, he ain't out to impress the chicks.
                        He should just get a Mohawk. I don't fault him for mega fretmarkers tho...

Comment

Working...
                        X