huge pivotal fukkin' game tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: huge pivotal fukkin\' game tonite

As an Albertan I have one thing to say...Go Flames, Fuck Tampa! actually that was two things...thank you for your time [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RattleHead:
      As an Albertan I have one thing to say...Go Flames, Fuck Tampa! actually that was two things...thank you for your time [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That attitude is exactly why I'm leaning towards Tampa to win [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] When the finals started I was pretty much neutral in not caring who won, then drifted towards Calgary just because they are in western conference. As the series went on Flames fans changed my mind by showing some low class. I thought I saw it earlier in the playoffs, cheering when an opposing player is laying hurt on the ice and booing when the appropriate call is made. They confirmed this in thes series ....now I say Lets go Bolts! I know not all fans of Calgary are like this but it was just enough to sway me towards Tampa Bay. Having said that, I think the cup is hoisted tonight by bitter beer face's club (Sutter's Flames) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] even if Tampa can steal a win tonight, they can't win 2 games in a row anyway [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I'd love to see a game 7 just because I'll know it will be the last NHL game we'll see until Jan or Feb 05 [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

calgary is 5 and 6 at home this year in the
        playoffs. you can win in their building it seems.
        i feel a game 7 coming.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RattleHead:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That attitude is exactly why I'm leaning towards Tampa to win [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] When the finals started I was pretty much neutral in not caring who won, then drifted towards Calgary just because they are in western conference. As the series went on Flames fans changed my mind by showing some low class. I thought I saw it earlier in the playoffs, cheering when an opposing player is laying hurt on the ice and booing when the appropriate call is made. They confirmed this in thes series ....now I say Lets go Bolts! I know not all fans of Calgary are like this but it was just enough to sway me towards Tampa Bay. Having said that, I think the cup is hoisted tonight by bitter beer face's club (Sutter's Flames) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] even if Tampa can steal a win tonight, they can't win 2 games in a row anyway [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I'd love to see a game 7 just because I'll know it will be the last NHL game we'll see until Jan or Feb 05 [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry man, I can't let you diss a Sutter Brudder. Especially one that was not only a legend, but a coach here in Chicago. Expect to see two guys without necks in the next couple of days. You'll notice them if they pronounce 3 as "tree". [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

With that said... Go Bolts!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

that's not a dis'in Sutter Todd, he's a great coach and was kick ass, hard-nosed, hard working player too. I have a lot of respect for him. He just looks like the dude from the old keystone beer commercials that had bitter beer face [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
              that's not a dis'in Sutter Todd, he's a great coach and was kick ass, hard-nosed, hard working player too. I have a lot of respect for him. He just looks like the dude from the old keystone beer commercials that had bitter beer face [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OK, I'll only send one guy. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I always thought he looked like a muppet [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Bolts 3
                  Calgary 2

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Game seven, I'm still taking the Flames
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Sure hope the Flames get 'er in game 7. They won on the road in '89 hopefully they do it again.

Comment

Can anyone say "Hack a SHAQ"! While not "pivotal", I do agree it is huge!!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

is Brad Richards clutch or what? forget about Lecavalier and St Louis, this guy is THE big time big game player for Tampa Bay.

Tomorrow nights game 7 is going to be pretty wild, hope TB can figure out how to win 2 games in a row
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Calgary - 3
                            Bolts - 1

Welcome back to Canada, Lord Stanley...

Sucks they're going to win it on the road, it's always nice to see the home team skate the cup, maybe next year here in St. Louis... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

PUCK HOCKEY, Man. I'm so blind I can't see the puck. I know snowbirds go to Tampa, but they didn't bring the f---ing ice with them. Who knows? Maybe they will start playing baseball in Canada. "OK, Gentlemen. The ICE have it."
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

what did i tell ya?
                                i smelled a game 7, and when richards scores they win. i hope tampa can come out as tampa
                                in game 7 and not like flat soda.
                                when they are on they are an exciting team to watch. i have no predictions yet.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X