huge pivotal fukkin' game tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: huge pivotal fukkin\' game tonite

Well I told my friend Tyler if the Flames don't win the cup I'm punching him in the face as hard as I possibly can, so hopefully for his sake the Flames win. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone want any of this? How about some cold one's, payable at NAMM? Summer or Winter 05... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I feel pretty good about Calgary tonight!!!

Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth:
        Sucks they're going to win it on the road, it's always nice to see the home team skate the cup, maybe next year here in St. Louis... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pace yourself Pat! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I say Bolts take it in overtime. I'd take that action Pat, but chances are, we're going to be drinking together anyway...
        Occupy JCF

Comment

LOL, a lot of truth to that! This will give me an excuse though... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Game 7 Cup finals history points to the home team prevailing. Since nothing makes sense this playoff year I don't know what the hell to expect [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Calgary is a great road team and TB can't win back to back games [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I'm pulling for the bolts. I decorated for my sons 10th birthday (which is today) and I used Tampa Bay colors [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That is the team he wants to win too!

Can you imagine if Clagary loses? The cup clincher went unnoticed by everyone except Gary Thorn, Bill Clement and JD on Saturday night. IMHO that puck was in the net [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Bullalo fans still haven't forgotten the Hull goal (or no goal). Flames fans will be all over this one if they do in fact lose tonight [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
              Buffalo fans still haven't forgotten the Hull goal (or no goal). Flames fans will be all over this one if they do in fact lose tonight [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It would likely be much worse. At least with Buffalo, there's still a big chance they would've lost the series anyway. Dallas could've scored a different goal later in the same game and still won or the Stars could've won in a subsequent game seven.

If Calgary actually makes that goal, they win the cup (assuming they follow through and don't let TB score again before the end of the game, of course).

Comment

Working...
              X