Van Halen setlist from recent rehersal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen setlist from recent rehersal

According to MelodicRock.com, here is the setlist that VH played during their recent rehersal that was discussed here at the JCF in the past few days.

Jump . Runaround . Humans Being . Up For Breakfast . Bass Solo . Somebody Get Me a Doctor (Mike on lead vocals) . Poundcake . It's About Time . Drum Solo . Top Of The World . Unchained . Why Can't This Be Love . Eagles Fly (Sammy Solo Acoustic) . Deeper Kinda Love (Sammy Solo Acoustic) . Learning To See . Best of Both Worlds . Guitar Solo (Featuring Wolfgang Van Halen) . Dreams . Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love . Right Now . You Really Got Me . When It's Love.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Re: Van Halen setlist from recent rehersal

Sammy was out there solo a few years back, and did a pretty good job of it too. But the rest of the guys haven't seen daylight for what, 10 years, maybe more? Eddie was my hero once, and could probably be again, but arguably the "sammy Years" were his lowpoint as far as guitar playing. He stood behind a keyboard as often or more than he played guitar. Everyone knows the man can play, but it would be nice if he actually "played" again.

Comment

Was that rehearsal recorded in any way - video? sound?

/Henrik
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

...like the whole rehearsal?

I know this short clip allright http://ktla.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=894952

/Henrik
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yikes, too much "new" stuff in there for me. You'd figure if they want to come out and regain some credibility, they'd be smackin' out the old rockin stuff, Sammy or not. Could just be they're not interested in credibility, just big paychecks.

Comment

...so for Sammy Hagar to retain his credibility he has to sing someone elses songs? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I counted five Dave era songs - doesn't seem like a bad mix, to me.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
            X