First gig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First gig!

I didn't really have a band up until now. me and a friend just jammed alot. One of his olds friend called him up and asked us if we wanted to play with him(bass) and his drummer at lumby days(small town of about 5,000 im guessing. that just get completely trashed for some unknown reason on this day). Plan to play some of our own stuff (metal, blues) and some covers... see what happens at band practice should be cool. Im not too nervous, just because i don't think 800 people that are trashed could care less if i miss a note [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: First gig!

Good luck to ya. Sound check is important. Don't mess up the sound. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Definately try and get the sound down the best i can, but im too worried, were only playing half an hour.

Comment

sounds awsome bro.

Tonight I found out that I will be entering the studio sometime this summer to release a demo with two friends of mine.
        [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] <- an apt smilie since I will be covering bass and guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon:
          Definately
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X