Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from Germany (or other parts of EU) willing to cooperate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Germany (or other parts of EU) willing to cooperate?

Hi.

This is very odd and strange, but I don't know what else to do.

I need someone very honest to deliver the money via Mail Order or any other kind of payment option to Dave (budman).

I cannot deliver to USA, because my country has no agreement with USA, and posting money in a letter would be too risky.

It's $12. I deposit the money to you and you tranfser it onward to Dave. I can pay you some symbolic provision if you like (the provision on my bank is over 100 %!!)

Anyone so kind? I would be so so damn thankful!

Re: Anyone from Germany (or other parts of EU) willing to cooperate?

"No!! Piss off!" - Frenchy

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sorry, I couldn't resist that. I hope you're able to find a way to make your deal work.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Very nice motivation, really.

Comment

he's not even french.....

Comment

Twas a joke.

"Lighten up Francis!" - Sgt. "Big Toe" Hulka
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd(Tekky), he's not going to get your joke bro although it is one of the best.

Tadej, just send me your complete address in an email and I'll get this out for you ok? Don't worry my friend, I'll take care of it for you. At least you'll have your cover.

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Sorry if I offended anyone, it really was just an attempt at humor that seemed to flop.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                Sorry if I offended anyone, it really was just an attempt at humor that seemed to flop.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We know Todd, we're used to it.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Have a beer bro.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I can sure give you a joke which is in some cases our native saying.

"The older the dumber". [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

i resemble that remark
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
                      I can sure give you a joke which is in some cases our native saying.

"The older the dumber". [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Immortal, don't you have PayPal?

/Henrik
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I had this in mind too, but my country isn't listed there.

Comment

OK. I would have helped you but i'm from Denmark and therefore bank transfers from EU -> DK is expensive i think. I have PayPal though.

Good luck, bro.

/Henrik
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                            X