• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military photo site

cool site !!

I get my military fix from :
    StrategyPage.com gallery link

They usually have some very interesting video streaming on the site too !

edit- Please set your pop-up blockers to "ON" before visiting Strategy Page [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ June 09, 2004, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: kremit ]

Re: Military photo site

It's a shane you never hear about the good stuff.

Damn left wingers ablways looking for scapegoats , copouts so they can finger point ...

the whole prisoner abuse thing ...they are just milkin' this shit to death!!!

those fuckers saw our our fucking head off with a butter knife and put it on a stick...

soooo....we rubbed a little doo doo on them ....so what , they like doo doo...

seriously I heard that they don't use TP ...just their hands to wipe their filthy asses ...then they rinse off their hands....That's what I hear from some of the cabbies I worked with ..they have a eating hand and a wiping hand..

and a lot of those fuckers are gay ...their women is for procreation only ...Not pleasure ....that's why they're all wrapped up like a left over sausage..

wiping doo doo on them is like shootin' my goo on my wife ...... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course I'm referring to the cowardly towel headed cave dwellers.....not the normal ones..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks for the link Kremit, there are some awesome photos there. Polar bears vs. nuclear submarine has to be among the best:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
        Thanks for the link Kremit, there are some awesome photos there. Polar bears vs. nuclear submarine has to be among the best:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Theres a pretty good video of some helicopter pilots waxing some terrorist scum who are trying to get their anti-aircraft weapon out of the back of the truck - brutal, but good entertainment !

Comment

That's pretty....I would be feedin' those polar bears hot dogs and shit ....to make friends with the polar bears ...then I sick 'em on those towel heads ...

Hey WTF [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ??? there's no Polar Bears in Iraq....waaaaa....man , I'm high.. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Military photo site

A very cool site of military photos from our people overseas. Some great stuff here. Nice to see this stuff as it is a big change from what our biased media lets us see.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/frontdoor.html

Comment

Well, we could cause a Nuclear winter there in Iraq... Maybe that would cool things enough for the bears? Ehh, probably not... Damn, and I'm not even high!!! Hehehe...

Comment

Theres a pretty good video of some helicopter pilots waxing some terrorist scum who are trying to get their anti-aircraft weapon out of the back of the truck - brutal, but good entertainment !
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ehhh, that was probably a wedding. No, really. Honest [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . And at 2 in the morning no less.......... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This is my favorite pic from that site.

Yeah, you got a gun, but I'll still piss all over you. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You gotta like that kids attitude.

Comment

All my military "photos" replay in my dreams when I try and sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Theres a pretty good video of some helicopter pilots waxing some terrorist scum who are trying to get their anti-aircraft weapon out of the back of the truck - brutal, but good entertainment !

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ehhh, that was probably a wedding. No, really. Honest [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . And at 2 in the morning no less.......... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn those savage Americans and their genocidal evil-doings ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That little pisser is an obvious future car bombing evil doer ..

..that is a blatant violation of the Geneva code.

If Bush sees that photo that kid's history...he'd sneak up on him and take him out with piano wire..

Comment

Working...
                        X