the meaning of life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the meaning of life

you know how everybody was someone hugely magnanimous in their past life or lives. you always hear-"i was charlemagne 3 lives ago"
    or "i was peter the great" etc. etc. etc. blah, blah, blah,
    truth is, you are born , you find your voice, you roll the dice or you play conservatively, and you try to live well with lots of extras.
    you get one shot and that is all. if you do get recycled again after dying, you certainly won't know about it, although some claim they do.
    so i have rolled the dice alot more than played conservatively, and i guess what i am trying to say is- got a dollar so i can get some smokes
    at the store dude?-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: the meaning of life

Dude are you in NH again?
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Roll the dice and steal them.

Comment

I think I was nero in my past life ....I like fire and want to play Violin... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yes sir soloist. you know what i mean though, everybody was someone huge or famous. you never get anybody saying that they were lunchmeat for a tiger or anything like. never a gazelle, always a king-lol.

Comment

it's more like-

hatch, or be squeezed out of a bar rag, raise living hell until you physically and financially
            just have to bow out meekly, refrain from poisoning the planet with your seed, and then die. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I know what will cheer you guys up: The Buick Open Golf Tournament starts today on the USA channel. "Mama, where did you put my shells. I'm feeling a little down today."
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I clicked on this thread because I thought it was about Monty Python's Meaning of Life. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Travis:
                  I clicked on this thread because I thought it was about Monty Python's Meaning of Life. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hell, this is way more entertaining than a bunch of British fops.

Comment

you got that right fettster.
                    can't beat a bunch of aging hipsters dreaming about rewinding the clock can ya?

Comment

"You are CORRECT!!, sir." It's wonderful to see all these brain cells being put to use before that one last can does them in.

Comment

i don't have any brain cells, i run off of the drug residue on my bones-lol

Comment

meaning of life?

monty python says that every sperm is sacred. so i guess the meaning of life is just to reproduce as much as possible.

(i THINK the sperm song is from meaning of life?)

Comment

What are you supposed to do? Save it in a jar? "Ahh!!. Well, there goes another generation down the old crapper."

Comment

Why am I here, and for how long? And then I raise my head and stare... into the eyes of a stranger. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X