Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the meaning of life

Originally posted by fett:
    What are you supposed to do? Save it in a jar? "Ahh!!. Well, there goes another generation down the old crapper."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha! The point of the song was making fun of Catholics, or more precisely, their belief that God is angered when you use a prophylactic or engage in conduct that... um... doesn't land the boys on the beach.

Comment

Well, I'm an ordained (At least, I was in California) minister of the UNIVERSIAL LIFE CHURCH. While I'm not sure exactly what are tenets were, I'm pretty sure we could cast our seed anywhere we damn well pleased as long as it didn't get on anyone's shoes.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by markpb:
        Roll the dice and steal them.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, if he steal the dice, he can't play anymore... So roll the dice and if you get a 7, congratulations, you win!

Comment

If this thread were a room, there'd be bong water stains all over the floor and a layer of funny smoke wafting all around the ceiling. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Christ: I hope he's not thinking of checking out. Don't let today get you down. You have the rest of your f---ing life to ***** and moan. And then, "You Die!!! You Yankee Dog!!!!"

Comment

oh i'm not down, just laughing about my extraordinarily blurry life.
              i would not trade mine with anybodies, only because it keeps continuing to be a rollercoaster ride. not many can say that.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Oops> I used the "B" word. Sorry to all you dogs in heat.

Comment

I'll tell you something. Something I've never told anyone. When I was fifteen, I went to Macedonia on a school trip, to the site of Alexander The Great's palace. And for the first time in my whole life, I felt . . . I felt I was home. This place was where I belonged. Years later, I got friendly with a hypnotherapist -- Donald -- and told him about the Alexander the Great thing, and he said that he'd regress me back through my past lives. I was dubious, but I let him put me under. It turned out my instincts were absolutely correct -- I had lived a past life in Macedonia. That palace was my home. Because, believe it or not,he told me that, in a past incarnation, I was Alexander the Great's chief eunuch.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                    i would not trade mine with anybodies, only because it keeps continuing to be a rollercoaster ride. not many can say that.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell you what. I'll trade you my life for yours and a player to be named later.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                      I'll tell you something. Something I've never told anyone. When I was fifteen, I went to Macedonia on a school trip, to the site of Alexander The Great's palace. And for the first time in my whole life, I felt . . . I felt I was home. This place was where I belonged. Years later, I got friendly with a hypnotherapist -- Donald -- and told him about the Alexander the Great thing, and he said that he'd regress me back through my past lives. I was dubious, but I let him put me under. It turned out my instincts were absolutely correct -- I had lived a past life in Macedonia. That palace was my home. Because, believe it or not,he told me that, in a past incarnation, I was Alexander the Great's chief eunuch.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He had the balls to tell you that! This meaning of life stuff is all Greek to me.

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell you what. I'll trade you my life for yours and a player to be named later. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">are you a PLAN B free agent? -lol
                        you might want to cancel that trade, if you were me you might be dead now. i'm still interested-lol.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm almost dead myself. I live in Seattle. It is a deary day here. Thank God, there are such uplifting forums like JCF.

Comment

I could tell as soon as I read your post. I said damn Tommy sounds bored in NH again. Well I know I was no king in my past life. I was a piss boy. But I looked like the King. lol So I had that going for me. Which is pretty nice.

][:o)#
                            We must!
                            We must!
                            We must increase the bust!
                            The bigger the better!
                            The tighter the sweater!
                            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

And then, "You Die!!! You Yankee Dog!!!!"
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This quote must have been a Sox fan, no? lol
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

meaning of life?

survival of the species.

there's not much more to it.

live, have fun...start a family..die.