Clear All

• I WAS ALSO THINKING, AND...

now my brain hurts.

Re: I WAS ALSO THINKING, AND...

you too huh?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I've just about run out of thinks. This forum is more taxing that the US Government.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I've just about run out of thinks. This forum is more taxing that the US Government.

Comment

Stuka help me. The multi-posting demon has taken my soul.

Comment

Don't worry,Black. YOu are probably just dehydrated. Have some Kool-Aid, you'll be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
              now my brain hurts.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ummm... That's why I smell something burned. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by morbid:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                now my brain hurts.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ummm... That's why I smell something burned. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ehhhh... maybe you need to take your sunglasses off your head, or if you're wearing a cap, maybe is too tight. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes Ron, we know you're an attention whore.

Comment

Uh, I know you are, but what am I? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

my PP hurts.. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                          my PP hurts.. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then quit playing with it so much. Or at least quit using the damn sandpaper on it.

Comment

I ran out of my Lever 2000 today so I had to take a shower with Lava (w/pumice stone) soap.

then I splashed some Aqua Velva on my freshy shorned beanbag. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                              I ran out of my Lever 2000 today so I had to take a shower with Lava (w/pumice stone) soap.

then I splashed some Aqua Velva on my freshy shorned beanbag. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice move. That ranks up there with dangling it ove a meat grinder. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X