Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey i wasn't thinking too and............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey i wasn't thinking too and............

went to my buddies house, got fuckin trashed.............and then got talked into trying to jam bluegrass with him and his wife! (they both can play bluegrass very well and he tours and plays bluegrass festivals!) it was one of those "i'll never drink again" nights! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: hey i wasn\'t thinking too and............

Damn, burst, are you gonna post your ugly mug in EVERY thread? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Like I should talk! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bad Judgment....a common sign of hunger. Don't let this happen to you.

Comment

Nothing like getting together with your buds and jamming out some bluegrass over a cold brew. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Damn, burst, are you gonna post your ugly mug in EVERY thread? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Like I should talk! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you are my role model! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Reminds me of my first guitar - the only guy who gave lessons w/in 45 minutes of where I lived was an older gent, a semi-retired pro who played bluegrass his entire life. Absolute smokin' player but I was 14, way into Maiden/Sabbath/Priest/etc. and didn't get it. Damn. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That's too funny! ROFLMAO... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

he sent me these pics a week later and asked if i remembered these being taken, coz he couldn't remember either! we only drank 24 canuck beers a 40ozer of jack and smoked a lid! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

where's the gold 3 pickup beauty? i would not go anywhere without that thing.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
                    Reminds me of my first guitar - where I lived was an older gent, a semi-retired pro who played bluegrass his entire life. Absolute smokin' player but I was 14, way into Maiden/Sabbath/Priest/etc. and didn't get it. Damn. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can relate totally, the first guitar i ever tried to play at age 13 was a $30 Dekka acoustic with nylon strings....my Grandpa played country and bluegrass and taught me a few chords. Later on I started playing Priest, Sabbath, Metallica and Kiss on that guitar! At about 14 or so, I got my Dad's old '59 Danelectro Silvertone electric and then later on, a BC Rich warlock. I hated country and bluegrass, just didn't get it either.

Comment

Working...
                    X