I propose a new section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I propose a new section

These threads go off on so many tangents, I think there should be a new section: "Not Related to Anything Talk". I could go there and not come back. "Follow the Yellow Brick Road....."
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: I propose a new section

I thought you were going to sleep 10 minutes ago? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i'm all for it fettster.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah then we can derail the topics in there and talk about Jacksons and Charvels [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          Yeah then we can derail the topics in there and talk about Jacksons and Charvels [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm not related to either Mr. Jackson or Mr. Charvel. This post would have nothing to do with their families or anything else that would take more than one thought. That's assuming you bozos have a thought.

Comment

That's MISTER Bozo to you, sir! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:

Newc
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">reverse hijacking of threads, that's brilliant.
                then i will be able to actually contribute to the board for once because i have a masters in useless information and blabbering to start the thread off [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  That's MISTER Bozo to you, sir! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Based on my premise, I can't respond.

Comment

Working...
                  X