Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's baaaaaaaaack

Warrior is back online!!!!!
    Just warning everyone ahead of time...LOL!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

With some really big news too I might add!....I will post on that later!

CABLE ROCKS!....don't let anyone tell ya differently! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: He\'s baaaaaaaaack

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Ken's back...man, I told you you'd get in trouble for molesting the local squirrel population, but did you listen to me, noooooooooo [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hey, great to have you back bro....it's been relatively quiet around here, well, except for RacerX's usual antics [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

UMmmmmmm, is the news you're springing on us the same news you told me [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Well, anywho, I'll read about it in the evening edition [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Talk to you later Ken.

Comment

Welcome back, Ken! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I hope everything is working out for you. You were sorely missed around here. And yes, cable does rock.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
        UMmmmmmm, is the news you're springing on us the same news you told me [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Well, anywho, I'll read about it in the evening edition [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Talk to you later Ken.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ummmmmmm....yup....that would be the same news I told you not too long ago bud! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Later gang!

Comment

Bout damn time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah...I figured I'd keep it a well guarded secret until now...we both can't contain ourselves anymore...LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I didnt mean bout damn time you told, I meant bout damn time you get back online....

You?? cant contain yourself??? Ive read that somewhere about you... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, the beaches are available, where are you????

Comment

My cable was just literally hooked up about an hour ago....I'm totally pyched!

About containing myself....yeah...well...ya can't believe everything you read or hear...LOL! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Beaches?...lots of 'em up here in NJ...but dying to get down "there" to YOUR beaches!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
                  Beaches?...lots of 'em up here in NJ...
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, if you like used condoms, hypodermic needles and other nasty shit, they're great beaches! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cause MY beaches are better [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome back!!!! Hope all is going well for you.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X