Wiring question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring question

I was just sitting around and decided to unscrew the plate in my skull. Using a mirror, I discovered that I have either a loose wire or a cold solder where the junction between my thoughts and my fingers are supposed to join. I became aware of this through the observations of Ninja and Racer that I'm just not clicking right. What's a 54 year old to do. Should I just go on E-Bay and find a vintage brain or can it be fixed?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Wiring question

Just make sure if you get one from E-Bay, the seller is not Abby Normal [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OH, BTW, the Surgeon General has determined that reading the meaningless, pointless, and otherwise mundane posts by RacerX is extremely hazardous to one's health [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

One hump or two? Do I look for a full frontal lobe? Or will a slightly altered one do? What about color? Should it be pink or will a 60's patina be OK? New old stock may tax my otherwise decrepid body. If I go to a shop, will they over-charge me? How hard is it to fix it myself? God!!! My brain may not last that long. I'm smelling smoke!!!!!!

Comment

While I can still think, I want a new neck. Should it be a Strat or a Pointy?

Comment

Silly Me. Brains are supposed to be gray (Racer-or grey).

Comment

Working...
          X