Finished first gig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished first gig

Just got back form the show, turns out we played around 50 minutes, got a little pissed cuz our drummer showed 4 minutes before we were supp[ose to start. But it was awesome, the sound guy was cool, but he only ran the vocals through the monitors so i was having a hard time hearing the bass and other guitar. We played everything from primus, to a little punk, and metal, and then we had 3 songs of our own, which i enjoyed the most... just sent shiver throu my spine, can't wait to do it again.

Re: Finished first gig

Cool Jon! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Were did you play?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Lumby days! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But it was great, all our friends came out, even tho we were first band... Of course i was playing yours? or steves Charvel fusion?

Comment

You got that from Steve. I haven't been to a Lumby Day's in years. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Congrats on a good gig Jon! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Glad
          you had a good time!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Good to hear... Gotta love playin out ehh? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Some pictures...

dan...

Me with my eyes closed?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

Adam

Sorry about the monstorous size..

Comment

Cool giant pics!

Uh, did you chew out the photographer for not getting the whole guitar in the shot? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Don't complain about your band's organisation. Be happy you have some serious people to work with.

Me and my friend (bassist) have decided, after the long years of finding a drummer that could hit the drums better than me, to work with beat machine and instead of looking for drummer we bought some semi-pro recording stuff (mics, mixers) and we make the music on our own.

Comment

Cool, congratulations Jon. Bet you just can't wait to do it again [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You'll be addicted in no time [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Is that an Agave Blue Strat I see? I love that color and have a Fat Strat in that color.
                      Congrats on the gig!!!
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X