Any Wildhearts fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Wildhearts fans?

One of my cousins is a big fan of The Wildhearts from England and he just got me into them. They rock!! We're going to see them in Philly on Friday. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Any Wildhearts fans?

Sully should be by soon shouting "Riff to fuckin Riff!!!!"
    You watch and see...

Comment

Not as good as I heard they were, but they still write a good song
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

dude, are you fuckin kidding me?!?!?! the wildhearts rule and have done so for years! go get earth vs the wildhearts; it's fuckin great. can't beat a song called "my baby is a headfuck!"

chuck, if you're sendin me somethin in the mail, gimme a call, let's confirm addresses.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

headfuck huh? sounds on the money. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
            dude, are you fuckin kidding me?!?!?! the wildhearts rule and have done so for years! go get earth vs the wildhearts; it's fuckin great. can't beat a song called "my baby is a headfuck!"
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was watching some live bootleg dvd from a show my cousin was at, and they kicked some ass! I definitely gotta get their cds now!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

"Earth Vs The Wildhearts" is one of my favourite albums. We used to play "Suckerpunch" as a set closer, it's one of those songs that sounds better the faster you play it!
              I saw The Wildhearts a couple of months ago, and wasn't hugely impressed, but that was mainly due to the lousy acoustics in the Town Hall.

Comment

just bought "must be destroyed" from the itunes store last night. they also have riff after riff. i've listened to a bit of destroyed, and it's a little more cheap trick influenced than earth vs...

so far, so good. also check out ginger's tour diary on metal sludge.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Cool. I'm actually going to head to the record store later or tomorrow and pick up a couple of their cds.
                  I missed them in Philly because my cousin had problems getting tickets online, then at the last minute his friend got them and didn't tell anybody, and my two other cousins decided to stay at work a little later anyway and not go. And I only found out about it last minute, so I didn't feel like going with a guy I didn't know, but I think he went by himself. Oh well, I'll see them next time they come around.

Comment

Working...
                  X