X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talk amongst yourselves........

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
    toe and I are chief thread hijackers
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">maybe. But I'm still champion Thread Killer. Nobody can stillwater a conversation like me [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

You didn't kill this thread yet, Gary. I got the last post in! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If anybody is going to kill this thread it will be me, what started it. And, I'm not ready yet. There are still a lot of you foul-mouthed posters that need to be "Knocked offed". You need to repent and disavow the use of such foul, but otherwise aptly descriptive, words that have but a bigger stain on this forum than are on your underpants. In other words, you need to clean up your act (and don't forget your Jockeys). You guys make my butt leak. Who is doing this to you? Could it be.........SATAN!!! I have a high horse and you don't. NA NA NA NA (And I'm getting cranky. It's time for bed)
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Oh Greeeeaaaat! He had to go and say that!
          shhhhhhh..........I think I hear Bill coming [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by OUTLANDER:
            Oh Greeeeaaaat! He had to go and say that!
            shhhhhhh..........I think I hear Bill coming [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"What's up? Bub.

Comment

Just tryin' to give Bill a good naturedly hard time [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] He is the resident Satanist here ya know! Just mention the S word and he comes around some how like magic......Scary aint it!!

Comment

Originally posted by OUTLANDER:
                Just tryin' to give Bill a good naturedly hard time [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] He is the resident Satanist here ya know! Just mention the S word and he comes around some how like magic......Scary aint it!!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Here's the rest. I don't thinK I would be giving Bill a hard time. He may shoot you in the face.

Comment

From what little I know of Bill which is nothing actually aside from his postings here.While I may not agree with his religious views. He sounds like a pretty upstanding individual to me. He seems to have a hard time tolerating stupidity and ignorance but I think 90% of us here share the same feelings.

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Would that be the new Sears "Bill Whacker"?

Comment

Bill is good people.

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that, dear sir, is the best smiley I have ever seen! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X