Anyone near Branson MO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near Branson MO?

I really need to get away and Laconia's a bit too far for me right now, so I'm taking the family down to Branson for a little R&R, Silve Dollar City and fishing for me.

Question, I haven't been down there in 15 yrs and I know a lot has changed, anyone have any recommendations on where to stay on the lake, that's close enough to everything? (Table Rock) Obviously something nice and preferrably child oriented if possible.

Need to know ASAP...

Thanx in advance guys!

Pat

Re: Anyone near Branson MO?

I think Lerxstcat lives down that way.

Comment

MM2002 (Mark) lives in Forsyth, a town next to Branson.

Comment

Well, hopefully they'll see this before the morning...

Thanx guys!
        Pat

Comment

Bah, when I saw the thread, I thought you needed someone roughed up out that way...

Well, nonetheless, I hope you all have a great and safe time bro!

Comment

Haha... I was lookin at at the map for Laconia and the way up there, I would have had to stop in Cleveland and rough a couple of scooners up... I was lookin that way bro!

Next year, for sure...

Pat

Comment

i went there on sunday pat. it was fukkin' packed. some real nice bikes.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanx bro! Rub it in some more aye??? [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Oh well, Sturgis is just a month or so away, I'll certainly be there, and I've been wanting to come up and impose on Diane and co, but maybe next year... We should get a group of us and head up there next year... Just a thought!

Hey Lerx, if you do see this eventually, hit Kevin or Jeremy up for my cell number, perhaps we can hook up this week sometime... I'm leavin shortly and comin home on Saturday sometime, looks like we're staying at the Chateau on the Lake Resort, so if all else, we'll be registered under my name...

Thanx again all!

Pat

Comment

sturgis is where you wanna be.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Pat,
                    Laurie and I go down to the Branson area several times a year. I hate staying in shitholes....try the Indian Point Resort which is about 2 or 3 miles from Silver Dollar City. We stayed there over Thanksgiving and it was a really nice place....condos, well kept, modern, no spunk stains on the furniture, etc.
                    A couple of weeks ago, we stayed at Still Waters Resort and it was nice too. They rent out jetskis, bass, ski, or pontoon boats for reasonable prices. I'd recommend both places.

I try and hit Sturgis at least every other year. Being from Montana, I have an excuse to drive to or thru Sturgis regularly. I just time it so that we hit it during rally week.

Comment

Thanx bro! I've got it down to those 2 and the Chateau... So one of em, we'll be there...

We'll have to go down later in the summer maybe, I sold my bass boat a few yrs back when I moved here from the lake. ( Ozarks, 17MM )

I'm out! Goin to Hillbilly U.S.A! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Cummin down to my neck of the woods eh? I found this a little late but if you happen to see it before you leave gimme a shout while your down here. 546-9479
                        Have fun in hillbilly land!
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

You mean there's more to Branson than Mel Tillis and Charlie Pride concerts? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X