Check this shit out......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check this shit out......

Scott, what prison do you work at; Northern State, East Jersey? I've been in both and a few others throughout the state for my job taking depositions.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
      Scott, what prison do you work at; Northern State, East Jersey? I've been in both and a few others throughout the state for my job taking depositions.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See my next post....the double post has struck again! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ADTC = Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center in Avenel. Fancy name for Sex Offender prison. I also work sometimes at the STU Annex and the NRU.

STU= Special Treatment Unit, Avenel
        NRU= Northern Regional Unit, Kearny
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

well, i've had a few friends who were sexually molested as children, and what that experience does to them is just flat out awful...I thinka nyone that would ever harm a child in any way that is sexually violent or just flat out violent needs to ahve what htey did to that child done to them 10 times over... sexual predators are lower than the devil himself in my book.I might add that it is quite scary to know that someone so close to home ( i live in NJ as well) would have the option of being set free.Makes yah feel unsafe just knowing that someone who violated a child could end up being your next door neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ADTC = Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center in Avenel. Fancy name for Sex Offender prison. I also work sometimes at the STU Annex and the NRU.

STU= Special Treatment Unit, Avenel
            NRU= Northern Regional Unit, Kearny
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah, okay. I've been in the Avenel prisons before, too. I live in Sayreville, so it's only about 10 minutes away up Route 9 to Route 1. Interesting place, that's for sure.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Flat line all child molesters
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I grew up in Phillipsburg, about 40 minutes west of Newark. My uncle is a CO at Annondale (I think it is called Mountainview now). Small world. Now I'm stuck uout here in East Jabip, PA trying to rehabilitate juvies. Today I was talking to a SO kid, and he reports having over 70 victims-all children. Very sick. I find it somehow disturbing that after all these years I can sit and talk with a kid about this stuff and still sleep at night. I have become very desensitized to violence-to the point where seeing real violence has little effect on me. I'll probably turn out to be a serial killer myself one day.

Comment

Dang!
                  Well, many of you may have noticed that I try to stay out of "opinionated" topics...
                  I mean, I'm a forum/Jackson dealer...
                  so I really cant afford to "voice" much of my feelings publicly...

But I will say this. Screw that Fuck!
                  Let him whine all he wants!
                  DNA Baby, that's about as solid as it gets.

I mean, he has to contend with G-d in the end so I'm not gonna waste any sleep on him... But I will say if he "is" the purp, then he DEFINITELY should NOT be on the streets.

Dont lose any sleep on this one Scott...

Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL:
                    Flat line all child molesters
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

There is a guy from my neighborhood that just became a multiple child sex offender. Since it's a matter of public record, his name is Charles Hubbard. He lived next door to my best friend, so many times he would show up at his house if we were hanging out or having a party. He was the kinda guy you could tell had some screws loose. Early on in his junior high years he had a crush on my then future wife. I've heard some stories from her about his behavior then and it all fits together.

So, about 6 years ago we hear this freak was arrested for a sex crime against a child. What an asshole. So, the guy goes to prison for ONLY 5 years. While he is there he finds god [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] I guess it would help to include that his "guardian" in the outside world was a minister and his victim was his sibling.

So, last year he is let out. When he gets out he and his "dad" type person are singing the praises of how reformed he is, how sorry he was and how he is gonna live his life for god now. And he and the good minister when asked say that he was imprisoned for exposing himself to a minor and that no actual abuse took place. Now that they have some people buying this Chuck can get around town now. About 2 months ago his "travels" land him at a local daycare center in Harrison (an ohio town on the Indiana border). Of course everyone knows that this is the biggest no-no for a child sex offender. But, hey, his aunt owned the daycare. I've heard she claimed that his and the ministers assertion that he was reformed and the initial offense wasn't "that bad" was good enough for her to let him on the premises and not let the parents know of his past.....just let them trustingly drop their kids off with a sick child predator. So, if anyone is near the Cincinnati area you may have heard how this guy RAPED at least 4 children from the daycare (those who were not afraid to talk about what had happened to them). But the worst part about this was the people who believed that his first offense was just for exposure were awakened by the news reports that stated that he did indeed rape a young boy [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

So, that reformed sex offender and his minister dad lied to anyone that would listen about his past.....ultimately destroying AT LEAST 4 more fragile lives. It's sickening for me to know that I had been around this guy and had to listen to his dad condemn me for the type of catholicism I practice (yeah, I should go join his church ! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) and then this !! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Me and my friend that lived next door to him vow that if he is ever out of prison -the odds aren't too good, but the justice system has done worse- we are gonna get a little revenge for the poor kids lives he potentially ruined. I'm totally a "lover not a fighter" type but I look at my own children and it only makes me angrier at this guy. I wouldn't kill him but he would have a hard time forgetting our encounter - I'll guarantee that.
                      (my friend by the way bought the "it wasn't that bad to begin with and I'm really reformed now.." story got burned by him letting him rent his house & untimately trashing it)

(please excuse any grammar, spelling or other mistakes above - please also excuse poor writing skills. no sleep + flu + anger at this guy = kremit posting poorly [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

Working...
                      X