Check this shit out......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this shit out......

....I go to work this morning and am assigned to constant watch on an inmate in protective custody lock up. A few years ago he copped a plea for an 18 month hit. After his 18 months he got civilly committed to the Sexually Violent Predator Unit where I work. I have known him for a couple years, and he has never given me any trouble. He was scheduled to be released this week after winning his case against the state.(his defense was that the prosecutor never told him that by copping a plea, he left himself wide open to civil commitment)

Well it turns out that in the final days of his commitment, just before his release, Monmouth County served him with a charge of FIRST DEGREE MURDER for the rape and brutal beating death of a 13 year old girl in 1968, with DNA evidence to back it up.(semen in the 13 year olds panties)

This freak was bitching and moaning all day how he was being set up and framed. He is facing incarceration for the rest of his life. We are just waiting for the indictment to be handed down, and then Monmouth County will take him off our hands.

Sorry, I just don't feel bad for this guy. I work around these freaks all day and it kills me to KNOW the things these guys have done to innocent children.

Your thoughts? Discuss.....
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Check this shit out......

Well, You could let him out of protective custody and introduce him to the rest of the inmates as a child- killer. Seriously, it's sickening to think just how many previous assaults these loons have committed and have gotten away with it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

well....when i'm in power, my plans for prisons are to give the guards plenty of notice and early retirement at full benefits as a perk for dealing with what they have had to deal with. then all reamining prisoners will be put down. i don't care about the innocents in jail; i'm following the "when there's smoke" theory on that one. that solves the prison overcrowding. we can then make some prisons homeless shelters. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

we'll then follow it up with visits to the registered sex offenders. they'll be put down too. i could go on, but i'll stop here. don't wanna spoil ALL the surprises!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

if you're ever in power sully, there might be some hope for me -lol

and free poppy plants for everybody!!!!
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

oh yeah,
          i hate any motherfukker who commits a crime against an woman,child or an animal.
          weld him to an iron wall and let the victims take a swing at him with a 7-iron
          everyday for breakfast.

Comment

Wow, that really sucks. How can you do that job man? I guess you all heard about the standoff here in Arizona a few months ago. I think once someone is in prison, he (she) should be protected from the other inmates, but not have any rights other than life itself. The government needs to decide if it's rehab or punishment. I for one don't think prison helps anyone become a productive member of society, so it should be harsh and make you never want to go back. I just can't imagine how people can do the things they do to one another, and to do something to a child is simply beyond my comprehension.

Sorry.. I was just raised differently than these scumbags I guess...

Comment

"Wow, that really sucks. How can you do that job man?" Why. he comes here and gets his head screwed on straight.

Comment

I work in juvenile corrections and know exactly what Stuka is talking about. Every now and then we get a kid in lockup for something he honestly didn't do, and they ***** and whine about how their PO's and Judges are setting them up and how it's not fair. After they get released, they come back two weeks later for something they actually did do, never having learned from their mistakes. There is one kid whop first came to us at age 12, was in detention on and off for about two years, and then finally got sent to a sex offender secure placement for about a year and a half, and ever since he left there, he has been back in our detention unit at least 5 more times. This kid has spent the better part of the past 5 years in our facility-and still whines about being treated unfairly! Some people just never learn to be accountable for their own actions. It is very sad that some people just don't get it, and the rest of us have to pay for it.

Comment

Don't feel sorry for this guy, fry 'em.

Sully, when you're in charge... I'd like to be the person that gets your scarfs and water for you [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm 54 with a degree in Soc. and did my senior project at Juvi and worked a year as a co-director of a group foster home in 1977. I came to the conclusion that parents have exactly 3 years to raise their children. Then all hell breaks loose. Most kids make it. The ones that don't become institutionalized faster than I can spell it. There is no fundamental understanding of what makes people tick. The "professionals", like I was. to this day don't have a clue. The "keepers" of the inmates have to let it go. I honestly think humans were never geared to do much more than take care of there own. Has society played a mean trick?

Comment

Prison cells should be 4 feet wide by 4 feet long with no windows and soundproof. Slide them a food tray through a 30" long slot in the door that is 3" high by 12" wide (just big enough for the tray and its contents, and too deep for the inmate to grab the guard). No cable TV, no weight rooms, no exercise yards, and no verbal or physical contact with anyone for the duration of their sentence including family and lawyers. No smokes, no "slices of home". There should be nothing in the room except a toilet, a recessed light in the ceiling behind a razor wire cover (so they can't bust it out), and a bed mounted to the wall.
                      Once a day they get an automatic shower from a recessed head in the ceiling that has a measure of body wash in it, then they get rinsed off with plain water. Only one person to a cell at any given time, regardless of overcrowding problems.
                      Death Penalties should be carried out in 5 days, and should be exempt from appeals. If they're innocent, God have mercy on 'em, but I wouldn't. If evidence did surface later that cleared them, all you can say is "oops" and move on.

As for kids in and out of Juvi hall, I'd do them the same way. No educational opportunities, no games, no chit-chat, just a 4x4 room.

When you are arrested, you are read your Miranda Rights. Upon conviction, all Legal and Civil Rights should be suspended - you become non-existant from the time of conviction/sentencing to the time you are released or you die, which means neither you nor someone acting on your behalf can sue for any violation of any Rights.

I can't stand all these "Prison Reforms" when the PRISONERS are the ones who need to be REFORMED [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

DAMN!!!

Newc...

You are hard~fucking~core

Bless You My Friend...

If all of America thought this way... who knows, perhaps it might become inhabitable in a few years!

Comment

Amen to Stuka and Newc....I was a cop for 12 years and it sucks seeing nothing but negative all the time. I spent 2 years and 10 months working as a sheriff's deputy in the correctional division. 450 inmates, about 1/3 were Federal detainees. I HATED working there. The stories I could tell........ [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                          The only plus I found was being on the S.O.R.T. team which was modeled after Marion Federal Penitentiary's Orange Crush (that may be a nickname, I don't recall). We always had to segregate people held for child related sex crimes, sexual assaults, murders, etc.
                          There truly are some people that actually defy any and all human understanding. The mortal embodiment of Satan? Perhaps.
                          A place like that can eat at you after a while. There were times when myself and the people I worked with would actually hope that an inmate would take a swing at us. That's when you know it's time to transfer to another division. Going to the street meant a $7500 pay raise, the ability to breathe again, and you weren't around nothing but negative **** all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain:
                            DAMN!!!

Newc...

You are hard~fucking~core

Bless You My Friend...

If all of America thought this way... who knows, perhaps it might become inhabitable in a few years!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hardcore? he said he would feed them. what a softy. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain:
                              Wow, that really sucks. How can you do that job man?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a job, that's all it is. You have to try and not let it affect your personal life. I have a life and friends, and the JCF outside work and that is what keeps me sane. When one of these fuckers is talking to me like we are buds on the outside, all I have to do is remember what he did that got him there. Really, some of the stories of these sick bastards would turn your stomach. From child raping and killing to disfigurement of victims. Ugh...Fuck 'em all.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X